Chapter Fifty Four:

Uh- LOWKEY embarrassed to write this but like...
date: September 19th 2020
Music: Cradles - Sub Urban / 16d Version

Y/N

I weakly cradled him in my arms, my mouth ached at an intense pain level. It was so bad to the point where I had just wanted to sleep.

Jeff, as usual, slept deeply. My attempts at bringing him closer to my body failed when I couldn't find the arm strength to do so.

Instead, I gently brushed his hair with the tips of my finger.

Luckily, Jeff had just been hit by something that could be treated easily, but Eyeless Jack refused to tell me the details.

Had it been a day? It didn't feel like it? Had it been a week, or maybe a month? My mind flushed with confusion, I didn't realize I was slowly going insane.

I always avoided socializing with anyone unless necessary. I rarely left the room that Jeff stayed in, I just waited for his eyes to flutter open.

But I assumed that day might take a while. The curtains moved aggressively as wind blew into the room, my body getting an immediate chill.

I struggled to stand on my two feet, the knife wound in my thigh still throbbed with a burn.

I felt like a zombie, as I limped tiredly towards the window.

As I made my way there, my eyes landed on something shiny.

Jeff's knife.

The shine of the metal made me stomach instantly twists in all directions.

My throat tightened and my chest began to feel heavy. The memorys of Pluto flooded into my head without my control.

I immediately placed my hand onto my mouth, the pain on my tongue strangely felt more intense. As if the knife triggered something inside my head.

The pain

My entire body feel powerless. I let out a whimper of fear before immediately crawling back to bed, refusing to look at the shiny metal as I got back into Jeff's arms.

I burrowed my face into his chest and felt the urge to sob and vomit.

I weakly tried my best to place his arms into a position where it felt like he was embracing me, but it just didn't feel the same.

....

"Good morning Y/N" Slenderman hummed softly to me, a bit of surprise in his voice.

I basically inhaled my food, I wanted to go back to Jeff's room as soon as possible. I didn't have any time to spare to even respond to Slenderman.

We were in the kitchen. I sat by the small table that usually nobody ate at. The room was filled by a sweet aroma of sweets and baked goods.

"Slow down. You don't want to eat to fast, you might choke."

As if on cue, I began to cough, bits of cereal going down the wrong place. I hit my chest a few times, as if that could've helped.