Chapter Forty Four:

Music: Betty Boop - Charlie Puth

August 31st 2019

Finally.. we're back.. but now I've god school 🤦‍♀️

I'm serious when I say I legit might die because of stress. Schools just full of negativity, the people make it even worse.

and our freaking school ain't giving us our class schedules until the first day of school THANKS A LOT- EVERY OTHER SCHOOL GOT IT LIKE TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE FIRST DAY?—!!-!/!!:!.!.!.!!:

NOW ON TO THE STORY SHALL WE
( reread last chapter if you forgot what happened)

(Baaaah this chapters kinda bad in plot and writing Ok u can kill me now)
Y/N

"No... I don't." He sighed. My ears didn't work when I had heard those words. Was I deaf? Did I hear wrong?

"I thought..You wanted to keep them?" I asked him softly. He shook his head as he gently wrapped his fingers around my hand, lifted it to his face and kiss the back of my hand gently.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled. I knew it was my body and my choice, but.. he..should be able to word out his opinion too.

"Why are you sorry? Don't be sorry" he cooed to me. He gave me another kiss on the back of my hand before he let it go.

I gave him a look again, making sure he actually agreed to this. He assured me over and over again.

I took the pill and took it down with water.

....

Jeff's POV

I sat on the couch, Y/N slept in my arms. Occasionally she would make funny expressions, it would distract me.

Ben and I were playing a horror movie on a laptop that was set on the coffee table.

We both shared one ear bud. I didn't want the horror movie to be played on the TV since it might've woke her up..

My eyes were locked on Y/N as she cuddled into me. I felt a bit afraid of her cause sometimes during the movie I could feel her nibbling on my hoodie.

With my hand, I began to gently brush my hand down her hair. As the movie kept on going, I did it unconsciously.

I tried to keep my eyes on the laptop screen.

I rolled my eyes as I saw the stupid characters do cliche things.

And wait for it...

A jump scare was about to happen...Waaaait...

A jump scare suddenly popped up. There it is. I didn't get scared since it was so predictable, But BEEEEN over here had a seizure and almost screamed

He grabbed onto my free arm and squeezed it hard as he squeaked like a rat.

I didn't even try to get him off me. I gave an irritated groan as I glared at him.

He gave me a sheepish smile. "Sorry." He snickered as he let go of me and brushed off the Ben germs off of my sleeve.

As the movie went on, the violence in it began to spark something in me. I couldn't help but smile as the characters died off one by one.