Chapter Fifty three:

Tia Tamera - Doja Cat ft rico nasty (slowed+deeper)

April 29th 2020

behold finally aN UPDATE WITHIN A WEEK 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yes this book is going to go retire in a few more chapters, but I WILL ALWAYS LVOE U JEFF

Y/N

I crawled to Jeff, ignored the pain in my thigh and desperately tried to call his name.

He was down on the ground, not moving. I touched him gently and tried to shake him.

"Jeff..Jeff." I sniffled loudly, my words sounding weird. Every time I said his name my tongue hurt even more, but I completely ignored it.

Ben ran to us in panic, but froze as his eyes met Jeff.  "J..Jeff..?" His voice quivered as I saw Bens eyes dull with horror.

I didn't even notice when Hoodie, Masky and Toby all came out too, wondering what was happening.

Immediately, they all rushed to us.

Ben handed the three of them the first aid supplies as he quickly went to Jeff's side.

"Ben..Ben! He-...h..help..J...Je..Jeff" I sobbed as I pleaded with him. Ben looked at me with confusion and shock as he slowly nodded.

His funny aura had completely disappeared.

"J-Jeff??" Toby murmured.

"What the..fuck.." Hoodie looked at Jeffs limp body, then at mine, which was covered in blood.

He quickly walked to me with the first aid kit, he had no mask on.

I rarely ever interacted with him, so I felt a bit intimidated. He quickly looked at the knife that was still in my thigh.

"Can I carry you?" He asked quickly. I hesitantly looked at Jeff, Ben was trying to find out what was wrong with him.

He was clearly breathing still. I nodded at Hoodie. "Toby.  Help me out?" He asked softly.

Masky immediately understood that his job was to help Ben and went quickly to offer help.

Toby gave a bright, but nervous smile. Hoodie came towards me and suddenly lifted me off the ground, being gentle not to hurt my leg.

I watched Jeff, Ben and Tobys figures disappear as we entered the mansion, my heart shrunk at not being able to see him.

Was he poisoned?

I was placed onto Jeff's bed. "Where are you hurt exactly?" Hoodie asked me.

"L..Le..leg... and..ma..t...tung-ue " I struggled to say.

Toby furrowed his eyebrows, "Someone h-hurt your tongue? Wh..-who?" He ticked

I tried to speak again, but it was painful. Hoodie stopped me from continuing, he was aware that I was in pain.

"Y/N. This is going to hurt.. fucking lot." Hoodie suddenly told me.

I sat up in fear, I tilted my head.

I eyed him in confusion before giving him a panicked whine.

Then he suddenly pulled out the knife from my thigh.

I let out a cry of pain as the sharp pain almost made me faint. I hadn't lost a lot of blood from my tongue or thigh, but the pain was making me dizzy.