Chapter Fourteen:

Music: Everything black - Unlike Pluto

March 21 2019

leave comments or die

I love comments

They make me feel happy

Y/N

I walked through the hallways of school, feeling like SHIT.

Last night... I got no sleep... AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHY.

My aunt was fine, but she had cried for an hour, telling me things like how baby birds left the nest and that's how she felt.

I huffed, the monster I saw...I still couldn't get it's stare out of my head.
It gave me the creeps. Today was officially the first day of school where I had 0 friends.

I sat alone by my locker at lunch as I munched on the school food. It wasn't terrible... But wasn't great.

Then I noticed a lonely girl.

Her skin pale, so pale that I would say it was almost the same tone as Jeff's

Her black hair was beautiful and long.

The bangs on her, covered her sad eyes.
She sat across from me. The moment my eyes landed on her, she looked up.
Our eyes met and it was awkward.

"Uh hi?" I said with hesitation.

"... Hi" she said back, mirroring the same hesitation. Her voice was quiet and soft.

"Er.. My names Y/N" I said

"My name is Pluto"

Pluto... What a strange name. But I shouldn't judge.

"Where are your friends?" She asked "Er- I didn't mean it in a bad way. I.. I just. I'm sorry. I just get nervous around people"

I laughed, she was so awkward. "I don't have any friends here" I said

She frowned.

"Me neither... I just transferred and everyone hates me"

I shook my head, "Maybe you just met the wrong people. People here are nice..."

I..

think atleast..

"Nope. Have you not heard the rumors about me?" she murmured

I furrowed my eyebrows

"What rumors?"

"Four girls targeted me, they told everyone that I was a psychopath who was in cults.... Nobody even tried to confirm it... They just believed their words.." She was obviously hurt. She clenched her hands into fists.

"They said 'Pluto is a crazy stalker who uses people just for her sadistic fantasies' I didn't even do anything... I just wanted to have a friend" she began to get teary-eyed, but she wiped her eyes.

"So... Uhm. How was your day?" she asked with forced smile. I immediately hugged her.

Even if it was strange to hug someone you just met, I hugged her like my life depended on it. She wants a friend? She has me.