Chapter 2

I saw Park Jimin.

I  knew that our parents were friends because of the company but..

I whispered to mom..

- What are awe doing here mom?

- Oh we got a contract with a big company today so were are celebrating it.

- I'm happy for you but what am I supposed to do here?

- We wanted you to meet people of your age dear. You need to have some friends.

- But-

- No buts, you're gonna have some fun tonight.

We went towards the table and sat at our places and I was next to Jimin obliviously. But there was a guy who was sitting in front of me and he gave me a weird look like really it made me uncomfortable. His eyes were staring at me for so long, I couldn't even eat properly.

- Umm.. excuse-me. I need to go to the restroom.

After I say that, I went to have some air. I don't like being with so much people around me. I was in front of the restaurant and after ten minutes someone touched me. Firstly, this person touched my butt and second I didn't like that. I turned around and saw that creepy guy. 

- Hey, beauty.

- Don't call me that.

- What I'm saying the truth.

I was going inside to say to my parents that I wanted to go home but luck wasn't on my side today. He grabbed tightly my wrist and didn't let go of it.

- YAH! LET GO! WHO ARE YOU TO TOUCH ME!?!

- Don't scream!

- YA-

He put his hand on my mouth. I tried to escape but it was so hard and..and he beg-an to t-touch me. I was so scared.

- Yah! Who are you to touch her? Let her go.

He stopped and turned around. I escaped and saw him... I was so happy to see him. The guy ran away. I bent down and began to cry. I couldn't stop myself. I thought about how my life is hard to live maybe I should die.

I stood up and began to walk. I didn't know where though.

He grabbed my wrist gently and said softly..

- Hey, where are you going?

- I need t-to end t-this. I should d-die.

- Don't say that. You don't need to do that, I'm here for you.

- You're not here for me Jimin. You have your life.

He hugged me and that's at this right moment that the tears began to fall down again.

- Shh.. it's okay, I'm here.

He patted my head. Nobody did this for me.

For once I felt good.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Heyyyy!! New chapter today hope you like it!!

♥️MxH♥️