Chapter 15

TWO YEARS LATER

It's been two years now that I'm dating Jimin. I love him so much and I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have him in my life. He makes me happy like and nobody can change that.  I'm 20 now and Jimin will have his birthday tomorrow. I prepared a huge party for him with the help of his members. 

I'm actually at the shop to buy some groceries and find a gift for my lovely boyfriend. I want everything to be perfect for him. He really deserves it even if we had hard times in our relationship sometime but nothing can go wrong if we love each other am I right?

But I feel like Jimin has been distant these past few days. I don't know how to explain it but he's been cold toward me and I'm trying my best to comfort him and keep telling him to talk to me about his troubles and all but he doesn't want to. He always says that he's tired or that we will talk about it the next day. I'm having a bad feeling about all of that.

I finished buying everything and went home. I bought him a beautiful gift.

 I bought him a beautiful gift

That's a good gift isn't it? 

He loves to take pictures, to remember good things. He has made albums of polaroids. One with him and his members and one with me. 

Next day

It was 8 pm and I prepared everything for the party while he was out with his friends. 

I told Jimin to come at 8:30, everyone was here even the boys but no sign of Jimin

I told Jimin to come at 8:30, everyone was here even the boys but no sign of Jimin. We waited till 9 pm and I texted him and he told me that he will be here soon. It was now 9:30 so I decided to look for him. There was a parking near so I went there. I saw something I never imagined to see.

It was...

TO BE CONTINUED...

HEYYAAA GUYS! Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for not updating but I was busy with school and stuff so yeah. Hope you can understand. I will try to past more because I will be on holidays from next Friday so I will have time to write.

Love you!!!❤️💜❤️💜

❤️MxH❤️