Chapter 5

Y/N's POV:

I was confused... why would he want to go on a date with me if he already has a pretty and popular girlfriend. I was nothing compared to her. But deep inside I was happy that he asked me that because I kinda like him after all he did to me. He's sweet, handsome, kind and so much more. I don't know if I could keep living like that if he wasn't here for me because I was suffering alone for so much time and I think that wouldn't be able do continue this.

- I would love to go on a date with you Jimin.

He smiled after my answer. He's cute smile never fails to kill me.

( OMO!! He's so cute and charming!!!!!! 😍)

- I will pick up on Friday at 7.

I nodded and he left I decided to leave too because it was late and I had homework to do.

I was on my way home when I began to think and remember the time I spent with Hobi... I really hope ( J-Hope 😝) that I will see him again. I got home and took a shower, ate and did my homework after that I went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up and got ready for school. I walked to school and saw Jihee, she saw me too and smirked and came towards me.

- Hey hey hey, dear Y/N, how are you today. Ready to suffer? 

I hate her so much. Why can't she leave me alone. She pulled my hair so hard, I hissed in pain and I wanted to punch her but her little friends grabbed my arms so like that I can't do anything to her. 

I was hurting so much but everybody was looking and no one helped me they were so scared of her and I didn't understand that. But someone arrived and it was someone who I thought I would never see again. 

My best friend Jung Hoseok, he was back.

( Woahhhh 😍)

When they heard his voice, they stopped because I'm sure they recognized him. After all he was popular. I fell on the ground when they released me. He came towards me and helped me. I cried  when he hugged me, I kept saying that I missed him. 

- I missed you so much o-oppa.

- Shh, calm down. I'm here and nothing will happen to you from now on.

I looked at him and saw him smiling, I smiled back and he kissed my forehead. He was a true best friend and brother. I'm so lucky to have him.

- Let's go home, you can't go to school like that.

- Okay.

We then went home.

Exterior's POV:

Little did Y/N know someone was watching them from afar and it was someone who wanted to help her so bad. And at the moment, jealousy was writing on his face because it was his hyung and member who helped her but he didn't know that she only liked him as a brother.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, it's been so long right? I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Byeeee ❤️

❤️MxH❤️