Chapter 11

Actually two months passed since the day when Sarah talked bad to me. And I became closer with Jungkook. He's actually a really caring boyfriend. But I'm sure I'm bothering him with this fake dating thing. Maybe he likes someone and want to be with that person. And this person would be very lucky to have him as a boyfriend so maybe I should stop all of this even if I like him.

You know I will tell you something. I still like Jimin but he's been so bad with me and I don't know why. It's killing me to see him like that. So I learned how to love Jungkook and I feel good with him even if it's not the same with him. 

I was on my way to the studio to sing a bit and after that I'm going to see Jungkook and tell him that we should stop everything. I arrived at the studio.

I decided to sing something peaceful and calm

Just stay with me
I need you to stay with me
Bichnaneun aleumdaun gieog
Geu sog-e neoleul geuligonhae

Just stay with me
Nega pil-yohae stay with me, ooh ooh
Nae nun-eul bala bogiman haejwo
Dan han sungan man-ilado

Jom neuj-eossjiman
Nal nohjineunma
Ajigdo neoleul salanghaneun na oh
Neoui nun-eulbomyeon gaseum-i teojilkkabwa
Hold on to me
Naleul nohjimal-ajwo jebal

So stay with me
I need you to stay with me, yeah
Bichnaneun aleumdaun miso
Geu sog-eseo hemeigon hae

Hold on to me jebal
Won't you hold on to me, ooh ooh
Byeolcheoleom aleumdawossdeon geu chueogdo ijen

Jom neuj-eossjiman
Nal nohjineunma
Ajigdo neoleul salanghaneun na
Neoui nun-eulbomyeon gaseum-i teojilkkabwa
Just stay with me
Naleul nohjimal-ajwo jebal

Butjab-ajwo nal
Na jalmoshadeolado
Ihaehaejwo naleul butaghae
Nae gyeot-eman iss-eojwo

Jom neuj-eossjiman
Nal nohjineunma
Ajigdo neoleul salanghaneun na
Neoui nun-eulbomyeon gaseum-i teojilkkabwa
Just stay with me
Naleul nohji mal-ajwo jebal

I was singing with my eyes closed to feel the song but I ended up with tears. This song makes me think of him so much. When I opened my eyes he was here.... crying. He came towards me and hugged me, caressing my hair and saying...

- I love you and I-I miss you so much..

I hugged him back and cried so much. At this moment I knew that he was a part of me... that I couldn't be away from him and that was the same for him.

We are two souls destined to be with each other no matter what.

I let go of him.

- If you love me then why are you making me suffer so much?

- I'm making you suffer then what about me? Do you know how much it's hard for me to see you with Jungkook?

- I'm not with Jungkook! It was all an act to see how you would react but you did nothing. You seemed so happy with Sarah! 

I was so angry right now. I began to cry.

- I'm so sorry Y/N. You know when I saw you so close with my hyungs and my dongsaengs I felt so jealous. And making Sarah my girlfriend was to forget you but I didn't work and you know why?

- Why?

- Because you're a part of me. And no matter what I will still love you.

He came closer to me. He was about to kiss me when....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HEYAAAAA EVERYBODY!!! How's life going?

Hope you like the chapter and don't forget to comment.

And remember....

WE LOVE YOUUUUUUU!❤️❤️❤️

❤️MxH❤️