Chapter 9

Four months later

It's been a few months now that I'm friends with BTS and actually they are pretty cool. I got along with everybody except Jimin...

Yeah, we aren't in good terms since the last time... when he kissed me... and Jungkook has been here to protect me from him.

Jungkook is a sweet guy and he kept making me smile and happy but there's always this part of me who loves Jimin..

I don't know what to do because I know that I love him but he's making things harder to have me. He became a playboy..yeah. Every time that I'm with the boys at the practice room (yeah they are helping me with my dancing and my singing), he's here with a new girl and he kept watching me. 

We were at the practice room and I was dancing with Jungkook.

While we were dancing, I sensed Jimin's eyes watching me and I think that Jungkook sensed it too because at the end of the dance he did something I didn't except....

When he put me down, he whispered in my ear

- Let's act a bit to see if he loves you that much okay.... babe.

I was shook but I looked at him and kissed his cheek.

- Okay Kookie.

Exterior's POV:

The thing that Y/N didn't know is that Jungkook really likes her and with this acting thing, he will try to win her heart. 

But will he succeed?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys! I know it's unexpected but I wanted to post one more chapter this week because I felt bad for updating late for two weeks in row so yeah.. I really hope you like it! And tell us what you think about this ff. It's good to have feedbacks so feel free to tell us in the comments. -M

❤️MxH❤️