Chapter 8

Before I could answer his question he crashed his lips on mine. I know that his kiss was passionate but I couldn't respond back. I was angry because he didn't let me speak, I pushed him back.

- ARE YOU CRAZY JIMIN?!? WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!? YOU DIDN'T LET ME ANSWER YOU! WHO SAID I WAS FORGIVING YOU?!?

-I'm sorry Y/N, please I'm so sorry.

- NO, IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME JIMIN. I CAN'T ANYMORE. Why are you hurting me, why?

I began to cry. Then someone took me. I turned around and saw Jungkook, he took me away from Jimin. I was still crying. We stopped and he turned around and hugged me. I was shook but I hugged him back. I needed someone right now.

 I needed someone right now

- I'm here Y/N.

- Thank you Jungkook, thank you so much.

He raised my chin and looked into my eyes. I looked at his eyes back. They are beautiful. At this moment, I realized that Jungkook was a sweet and handsome man.

JIMIN's POV:

I ran after her when I arrived it was too late. He was hugging her and she was hugging him back. I felt my heart breaking. I love her but because of my stupids mistakes she hates me and she will probably be Jungkook's girlfriend.

Y/N's POV:

I stayed all day with Jungkook and honestly I feel better. He brought me back home.

- Thank you for today Jungkook.

- No problem. Anything for you.

He kissed my forehead.

After that, we said our goodbyes and he went home

Remembering the kiss on my forehead, I blushed and smiled.

I entered my house and got reading for bed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

HEYYAAA GUYS!!! Hope you like this chapter. 

Tell us what you think of this story, thanks for reading it!

WE LOVE YOU😘❤️

❤️MxH❤️