Chapter 17

It's been a few months now, Jimin and I are living well. We were at our house. I was cleaning and Jimin was cooking dinner. We were a normal couple even with the busy schedule that Jimin has sometimes. But I totally understand, his group is doing very well over the whole world and I'm happy that he's realizing his dream. Jimin is a beautiful human.

 I will always worry about him and the members, they are my family but the person I will worry the most about the boys (except Jimin) is Jungkook.

 He's the boy that has the same age as me and he understand me the most. He helped me a lot and I thanked him so much for that but I feel like these past couple of days, we haven't be as close as we were before. I'm kinda scared to loose him. 

As I was thinking of him, the doorbell rang and all the boys (Bangtan) were here except Jungkook.

Y/N: Hi guys, where's Kook?

RM: H-he left.

I looked at the boys and they were.... sad. I didn't understand. Kook wouldn't leave like that. He would at least say goodbye.

Y/N: What do you mean by he left? Where did he go? Guys, tell me now!

J: Y/N, he left us. He's not with us anymore. 

I couldn't believe it. Our Jungkookie... left us.

V: He wrote you a letter.

He handed it to me and I opened it. I read it out loud.

My dear Y/N,

Firstly, don't cry. Pretty girls like you don't cry even if they are reading a letter from their best friend who left this world. I wanted to thank you for everything that you did for me. When I was feeling bad about my performances, when we had hard times with the band. You were there, listening to me, comforting me...

I tried to be a good best friend but I wasn't a good one. I didn't tell you one thing. I love you. I love you not as a friend but more than that and I was afraid to tell you this. I did everything to make you happy and the only thing was to make Jimin your boyfriend even if it hurt me. But every time that I saw you smiling, I knew that I made the right decision. Nothing was beautiful than your smile on your angelic face.

But I couldn't take it anymore, it's been five years now and it was too much for me. The pressure from the world of the music, the practices, the fans, the shows, the awards ceremonies, and you that too much for me. I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to end it. It was too hard and I knew that nothing could help me. I wanted to die. And I did it. 

Please just don't cry or be sad because of me. Remember all the good moments we had, the time when we danced together, when we sang, when we laughed... you know those beautiful memories.

Be happy and live an amazing life with the hyungs and Jimin-hyung. Have a family with him and let the hyungs be the best uncles for your children.

Ah and remember one thing, I will always be with you no matter what.

I love you 

Your Jungkookie.

I- I killed him. He loved me and didn't see it. I was crying so bad.

Y/N: Oh m-my god, I-I killed Jungkook. I-I am the cause of his death.

I hate myself. One of the person that I love the most on earth, just died because of me.

JM: Babe, it's not your fault. He said it, it was because of the pressure.

Hobi: Yeah and the practices.

Y/N: But mostly because of me. H-he loved me and all I did was talking about Jimin. I'm such a bad person. 

S: Don't say that.

He was angry and sad at the same time. They lost their maknae, their little brother, the one who was making them happy and who's smile and laugh were contagious.

We lost our precious bunny.

TO BE CONTINUED...

❤️MxH❤️