Chapter 7

It was...

Jimin and Taehyung.

I was so happy to see Tae, it's been so long since I last saw him. He quitted his job when he knew that he will become an idol. I'm proud to be his friend.

And there's Jimin, the guy who I love but who treated me like trash

And there's Jimin, the guy who I love but who treated me like trash. So I think that we can say that I hate him.

 So I think that we can say that I hate him

- Umm, hello I'm Y/N.

They all introduced themselves. We talked a bit and there's Jungkook, I think was very talkative with me and he was cute.

 We talked a bit and there's Jungkook, I think was very talkative with me and he was cute

There was the other members too, they are all so kind and cute with me. I'm glad that Hobi introduced them to me.

We decided to go out tomorrow because it was late now so I went home with Hobi. The next day I woke up and got ready for the meeting with the boys. I hope we will have an amazing day. 

After an hour we went out and we met the boys at the park so we can go to the beach and spent the day there. It's a hot day today so we can swim a bit.

We were at the beach, some of the boys were in the water and I was sitting on the sand with Jungkook and Jimin was there but I ignored him. I saw that Jungkook was very flirty with me. He would always compliment me or say cheesy stuff.  It was funny for me because honestly I was only interested in Jimin and I was observing him a bit and I can tell that he was jealous. But why was he jealous when bullied me?!?

JIMIN's POV:

She was all day with Jungkook and really it pissed me off. Yeah I love her but what I did to her yesterday was horrible and I'm feeling guilty. After a while Jungkook went in the water so I tried to approach her.

- Um Y/N?

She was shocked when she heard me and she stood up and decided to walk somewhere far away from me I guess. But I caught her before that.

- Please talk to me...

- Why would I talk to someone who doesn't like me and who bullies me.

She was cold with me and it broke my heart because I really hunted her.

- What do you want Jimin?

- I wanted to apologize about yesterday, I'm so sorry it's just...

- Just what? Like you saw me with Hobi and you thought I was playing with you and before that I told you that I would like to go on a date with you! What's wrong with you Jimin?!?

- I WAS JEALOUS OKAY?!? IT'S JUST THAT I DIDN'T LIKE TO SEE YOU WITH AN ANOTHER BOY THAN ME OKAY THAT'S ALL.

- Y-you were jealous but I'm not your girlfriend.

- Please forgive me. I will make it up for you no matter what.

Y/N's POV: 

I was shook when he apologized maybe I should give him a second chance.

- I...

TO BE CONTINUED...

HEYYYYY! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm sorry for the wait it's just that I have so much in mind lately. I hope you're all doing great and thanks for reading the story!! 

LOVE YOU!!!❤️

❤️MxH❤️