Chapter 21- Last Chapter

5 years later

It's been more than five years that I married Jimin and had kids with him. We are still together living a perfect life, there's still some ups and downs but we go through it because we love each other.

The kids are doing good, they are going to school and study well. 

Jungkook wants to become an idol like Jimin. He has an amazing voice and he can dance very well. Our son reminds me of Jungkook, they are like the same person.

Jieun wants to become a doctor, she said that she wants to help people. She studies really hard even if she's 14 years old. She's the best of her class. 

Bangtan and Jimin are not a group anymore but we still live as neighbors, they all have their families and all the kids are friends.

Jungkook, we still visit him one a week to drop fresh flowers. We miss him so much, we are trying to live without him but it's hard. Our Kookie has a very big place in our hearts, the boys still sing his songs and we sometimes watch the videos where he was on it. 

Jimin is doing pretty well, he's always with me or with our kids. He loves them so much. 

I am in our bedroom looking at our photo album. Al these memories are the best that we could live in this beautiful life.

 I went in the living room and had this beautiful view in front of me

(Imagine that it isn't a couple but Jieun and Jungkook talking to each other on the couch)

I smiled and joined them.

END 

Hey guys, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for not uploading. I was really busy with some things.

I really hope you liked this chapter and this story. I had fun writing it :)

So this is the end, make sure to comment and vote and tell people to read all the stories that are written here.

Love❤️

❤️MxH❤️