Day 1

"Hand me my jacket, please." I said to my roommate, Allen. The institute in Sweden is much smaller than the one in New York, and a lot of people living here. So most people end up having roommates. Luckily, I got one that was actually nice.

As soon as I arrived here I was out and proud. The people who didn't already know, knew soon because of how open I was about Magnus and I's relationship. I was no longer ashamed of it. It was just a part of me, and almost everyone knew because of the stunt I pulled in Idris.

It was hard being away from Magnus all the time. Especially since we're newly engaged. Right before I had to leave he gave me a book that I really enjoyed-a really good mystery novel-and a necklace. It was a simple silver chain with a gem the same color of his eyes. Behind the base had the engraving Aku Cinta Kamu. It's never left the base of my neck since then. Soon after we got engaged, the Clave thought that it was a wonderful time to send me to study abroad again. It's happened before, but not that often. They sent me here in Sweden for four months. Magnus occasionally visits me, but he's plagued by clients. It's almost been a month since I've seen him and the signal here is crap. All I've had to keep me company is my roommate, a girl who stays in the room next to us, Savanna, and the institute cat. He reminds me of Chairman Meow. Just to make me even more homesick. But, I've found was to distract myself. Even if it's just for a second. Allen had gotten me into winter sports. I was about to go skiing. As soon as I stepped out of our room, I heard whispers. Did you see him? All of that glitter. What's a Warlock doing here? The word "Warlock" immediately caught my attention. Most of the people were pressed up against windows. Even Savanna and her sister, Jessica, were there. "Hey. Lightwood. Come check this out. There's some Warlock outside," someone called. I couldn't really tell who it was from all of the people. And "Lightwood" is basically was everyone calls me besides Allen and Savanna. One of the windows was empty, so I opened it and peered out. Outside of the front door, stood Magnus. He wore his hair in spikes and had gold glitter in it. He had one a long, thick, navy coat, and surprise, surprise, purple leather pants. He's really dedicated to seasonal colors. I couldn't see his makeup from up here, but there was glitter on his eyelids. Savanna and Jessica were standing at the window next to me and did nothing to hide their conversation.

"He's kind of hot," Savanna said.

"Just hot? He's downright sexy," Jessica replied. They caught me looking at them, and they smiled. I had two choices. Give them a dirty look and make them feel guilty, or sass. Sass it is. I sauntered over to them and grinned. "I know. He's is, isn't he? That's why I put a ring on it." They took a second to process it, but once they knew what I was talking about they looked like they'd been caught taking the last cookie.

"T-That's Magnus?" Savanna asked. I put on a grin.

"Yup."

"A-Alec. Everyone knew you were gay, but he's wearing glitter for crying out loud!"

"I know. I love him." I went back to my own window. Still grinning. "Magnus!" I called out. His head darted up towards me. His lips lifted up into a smile that brightened his whole face. He blew me a kiss. Everyone else basically had the same reaction as Savanna. Plain Alec, engaged to man wearing glitter and a dozen earings. No one saw it coming. I quickly threw on my jacket to go meet him. The cold was unbearable, but my Magnus was out here. He held out his arms and I practically threw myself at him. "I've missed you so much," I said against the crook of his neck.

"So have I." I brought his lips to mine for a passionate kiss. The whole institute was probably still watching, but I didn't care. Might as well give a good show. "What was that for?"

"Some girls thought you were sexy. Just showing them that you're mine."

"Ooo. A possessive Alec."

"I've always been possessive of you. It's because I love you so much."

"So do I. Let's go inside because it's freezing out here. How do you survive this?"

"It takes a while to get used to. I'll make you some hot chocolate."

"That'd I like." He pecked me in the lips and laced my fingers with his. We stepped though the front doors and went up the stairs. Most if the people have left. Only the people who stay on this floor stayed. Allen was silently laughing to himself. He caught my eye and gave me a thumbs up. Savanna and Jessica tried to avoid all eye contact. We went into my room and I shut the door. He kissed me again, this time he drawed it out longer. "I've missed you so much."

"You haven't been tearing up the place with parties while I'm gone? You're still feeding Chairman Meow?"

"Nope. I have been feeding Chairman though."

"Good." I helped him with his jacket, and hung it up on the bed post. "How's everything? Anything new?"

"Nothing. It's so boring without you around. It's the same thing all day. Clients, breakfast for me and Chairman, clients, lunch, clients, dinner, and Project Runway. I'm going to have to kidnap you from this place."

"Wait. Could you hold your kidnapping plans for a second." I got up and opened the door. Savanna and Jessica stumbled in. They failed at looking innocent. They started to try to explain, but I raised up my hand to show a rune the heightens hearing. "You two may leave to your own rooms now. The Magnus and Alec show has been cancelled."

"It's cancelled because we're going to have sex!" Magnus yelled.

"Magnus," I scowled. A blush was spreading across my face.

"Let the girls in. I like them." I had no other choice but to let them through. They both looked guilty, maybe I should let them go. "Yes. I know it's amazing. That Alec managed to even be associated with someone like me, let alone get engaged to someone like me. But it happened, accept it. I am taken by a beautiful blue eyed Shadowhunter." He flashed his engagement ring and kissed me on the cheek.

"How?" Savanna still looked confused. I'd be too. Our personalities clash in every way, but we've made it work. That's why I love him.

"We met, we fell in love, and that's about it. It's really simple, darlings."

"I guess, but it doesn't seem likely. I'm just amazed, and I need lessons from you for makeup." He laughed.

"Only my magnificent self looks this great. Of course I'll help you, jut only of you leave. I haven't seem my boyfriend in over a month and would like to spend time with him."

"Oh. Yeah. We'll leave." They stumbled out the room, whispering to each other. "Finally I got rid of them. Now I can do this without you getting mad at me." He took my face in his hands and kissed me. The pad of his thumb roaming over my cheekbone, leaving a trail of fire in its wake. It was passionate and hot. It reminded me of how much I missed having him around all all the time. We pulled apart, not wanting to, though. "I just had to do that." He gave me one more long kiss.

"It's okay. So, what do you want to do while you're here?"

"I was hoping you'd know." He took my hand in his. Shielding them from the cold air.

"Well, I don't know. I'll take you out to eat, I'll show you around the city if you'd like, maybe go skiing if you want, then we'd crash back here for the night."

"Mhhhh. I'd like that, but are you sure the bed can fit both of us?" He laughed.

"We can stay anywhere you want, I know there's some nice places around here."

"Mmhhhhh. That sounds nice. I'm staying as long as I can, until some annoying client come calling. Which hopefully won't be for a while."

I noticed some of my temporary titles while I was writing these were quite funny. At the end of each chapter I'll post them.

Original title: One shot.
This one was plain but they get funny later on.