Day 3

Magnus set up the camera and started trying to fix his hair in front of it. "Magnus! Get the camera set up."

"I'm making sure I look good for he video. My viewers are not allowed to see me anything less than perfect."

"You already look perfect." I leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Just get the camera ready, I go get the questions." Magnus and I have been in a happy relationship for over a year. We love each other and both of our viewers were asking for more videos of us together, so we have our own channel together now called "Malec" because that's what every one decided to call us. We live together with his cat now. As I got the notebook holding all the questions, I went back to the living room. "Did you set up the camera?" I asked him.

"Yeah. It's ready. Sit down." As soon as I got ready, Magnus turned the camera on. "Hello Bitches I'm here," he always starts off his videos like that. "with my wonderful boyfriend Alec." I gave a little wave and smiled. "Today we're going to do the highly requested boyfriend tag, and since we're both boyfriends, we'll both answer the questions and see who gets the most right. Alec has the questions written down, and we'll get started. Alec will start it off."

"Okay, where did we first meet?"

"VidCon about a year ago. We were drunk and you woke up in my bed." My face face turned bright red.

"It's not what you think," I said into the camera. Magnus started laughing at me. He always like to do things like this. Especially during a video.

"Okay, in all seriousness, yes we met at VidCon about a year ago," he said in attempt to make me less embarrassed.

"Yes. You got that one right." I handed him the notebook so he could ask me the next question. My blush still didn't die down. Dammit, Magnus.

"What was our first date?" he asked.

"You took me out to that little diner. Taki's."

"Correct, and what did you order?"

"I don't remember. You ordered for me and the cook messed it up." This time I started to laugh. The cook put too much spice in our food, burning off my tongue. He passed the notebook off to me.

"Ummm. Where was our first kiss and how was it?"

"Our first kiss was at VidCon, and I was too drunk to remember how it was, but your perfect so it had to be perfect."

"That's cliche."

"That's how it probably was. The sparks flew, there were fire works, magic, and it was love at first kiss."

"In reality it was probably messy with a lot of groping."

"Your first sex joke! I've succeeded! It only took me a year to take away your innocence!"

"Of course, Magnus. My answer to that one is the same because I know it was at VidCon, but I wasn't sober enough to remember it. Next question."

"This one is great." He laughed. "Did you know I was the one? Better, when did you know?"

"Ummm. I knew about three months in. We were hanging out at your apartment and we were just watching some movie. You just looked beautiful and we were on the couch together and I thought "oh my God, I'm in love with him." That was basically it. After that I was sure that you were the person I wanted to be with." The memory was still fresh in my mind. Like it was yesterday. it has to be one of my happiest memories yet.

"Awww. Alec." He gave me a quick kiss. I don't like kissing on video. It feels like kissing should be something more private between us, but whenever he does kiss me, it's great. "Five months in I knew you were 'the one' because it was after I gave you the key to my apartment, and I wasn't home so you just came in. You were playing with Chairman because you obviously like him better than your cat, and you just seemed happy, at ease here. And I was like, wow, I really do love this man."