Day 16

Stupid Isabelle. Stupid Jace. They just don't understand. That was for Magnus. I got him a gift and it gets ruined. They think that's it's just some little thing that could be replaced, but it was more than that. It was for him. The door clicked closed and I was still sulking on the couch. "Hello, sweet pea. What are you doing." He came over to me to give me a kiss on the cheek, but I slightly turned away from it. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired." Technically it wasn't a lie.

"If you were tired, you'd be in bed. Or drinking coffee. You wouldn't look so mad and be sitting on the couch, so what's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Just go to bed or something. I think you much be tired." Leave me alone.

"Don't change the subject. What's wrong? You know you can tell me."

"Why would I tell you if nothing's wrong? Just had a long day."

"You're not getting out of this so easily." He came over with that cat-like grace he has and sat next to me. "C'mon. Just tell me." I simply shook my head. If I did tell him he'd think I'm overreacting over something so small. He put his arms around in in a comforting hug. Then he started to kiss my temple, cheek, jaw, and everything but my lips. Just now I realized how much I wanted to kiss him. His lips were soft and glossy. He kept kissing me. My shoulder, crown of my head, neck, knuckles and I didn't think he was going to stop. He pulled me down with him on the couch. He had his arms protective around me, legs tangled up. He kissed the corner of my lips and I gave in. I turned my head and kissed him. "Are you going to tell me now?"

I sighed. "Fine. Jace and I were talking in my room, and he got mad at some snarky comment I made so he threw a boot at me. He missed and messed up something I got for you."

"What was it?"

"Just a little gift basket. It had some glass things in there so they shattered. And then he took the candy and ran." He kissed me again.

"That's sweet of you. I know I would've loved it. Not as much as I love you, though."

Original title: MORE CUDDLES YAY