Day 10

"So you click this button here, and there you have it. That's how you block channels," Simon explained.

"That's all?" I thought it would be some complicated process, but it's actually really simple.

"That's all."

"Thanks, Simon."

"Your welcome." It was always awkward with Simon. We weren't exactly friends, but we didn't hate each other either. It might just be because he's dating my sister. He walked put the apartment and I started to block channels.

For the past week Magnus has been getting up at almost two am in the morning just to watch tv. Whether it's Project Runway or something on E!, he's at watching it. It's keeping me up at night, and its annoying. Especially when I have to get up early to go on a hunt. Luckly, I contacted the first person I could because Clary was busy. Simon was the next best thing when it came to mundane technology, something I knew little to nothing about.

Hopefully tonight I'll get to sleep.

It was around two am, the time when Magnus gets up. I was drowsy, and was only staying up because I want to see if it worked, or if he'll fix it with magic. I'm not quite sure on how to magic proof the tv. Maybe I'll get Catarina to help me with that; that was a problem for another time. The other side of the bed was lighter, and there were sounds of feet on the floor. A few minutes passed and nothing. "What the hell?" A click, a snap, a faded flame, and a small explosion were all set off. It seems like his magic isn't working on it, luckily. Soon enough I'll have my boyfriend back to be my personal heater. "Hello? Simon. My magic isn't working and my favorite channels are blocked." That I didn't think he'd to. Call up Simon and have him help him. This is going to be a long night.

Original title: Bad TV and Alec can't take that shit