Day 5

I ship Adommy. That's all you need to know.

"Oh course I'm not wearing that!" I yelled. Magnus handed me a rainbow shirt and asked me to wear it. Tonight we were going to an Adam Lambert concert. My Christmas present to him were tickets since I knew he would want to go. In my opinion, he's alright. I don't listen to a lot of music at all, but I like a couple of songs by him. "Just let me wear my black clothes, please," I pleaded.

"No. This an Adam Lambert concert. You're not wearing your black clothes."

"I'll wear blue but that's as far as I'll go."

"Not navy blue." I groaned.

"Fine. I'll wear light blue for once."

"Thank you, Alec. That's all I wanted."

"Yeah, yeah, just go do your makeup or something."

"Okay. I needed to anyway."

~o~

The concert was packed. It felt like all of New York had came. Adam Lambert had this many fans? Who knew. But I kept getting stared at. Either because of my runes, which looked like I was a mundane with an addiction to tattoos, or the occasion guy who hits on me. Magnus makes it clear that I'm his boyfriend by showering me with kisses. At least he didn't use magic and turn the guy into a flea. That would've definitely caught attention. A man disappears only to have a flea take his place. I laughed at the thought. We made it through the long lines and took our seats. We got decent seats. Close enough to the front to where we can see clearly, but not exactly front row seats. "Are you exited?" I asked Magnus.

"Yes! I'm seeing Adam Lambert in concert. You know how much I love his music." I'm glad I could make Magnus happy. His smile brings me joy.

"I'm glad." I smiled back at him. "I knew you would like it."

"You know me too well then."

"You blast his music everyday. How could I not know."

"I didn't think you were listening."

"I was. I like some songs."

"I've converted you to the side of leather pants and glitter." He laughed and took my hand in his.

"Don't expect me to wear any of that."

"Of course I don't, for now."

"Don't even try, Magnus. I'm never wearing that." I cringed at the thought of trying to get into leather pants, or wearing glitter. It only works on Magnus. No way in hell I'd look good on me. I'm too plain for that to look good in it.

"I'm not going to try now. Maybe in a while."

"Magnus! Don't you dare!"

"I'll dare, sweetie." He winked at me. "Magic, sweetie. Magic."

"Damn you and your magic."

"I'm not damned if I'm with you." He always says nice things to me just to get me to blush, and I can't help it. My face turns scarlet and he kisses me, making me blush even more. It's okay if we do it in the comfort of out own home, but there's tons of strangers here. All of them can see us. It's not something I like doing in front if others, but he makes me forget. He's slowly easing me into showing how much I love him in public.

"Just be quiet. The concert is going to start any minute now." Soon enough the screams of fans let me know he was on stage.

The concert was alright. He had dancers, outfits that looked like they belonged in Magnus' closet, and he spent most of the concert by the blond guitarist's side. He sung some songs that I liked. He even sung another when the crowd was begging for more. After that the concert was over and most people were leaving, but I had an extra present for Magnus. "Do you want to go backstage? I got passes." I smiled shyly at him. He just kissed me.

"You are great. If course I want to go backstage. C'mon." He dragged me through the leaving crowds to get backstage. Even while people were leaving, there were still tons of people here. When we got to the place where we had to show our passes, I gave them to the security guards and they let us through. Magnus was happier than he was before. Meeting your idol makes you this way, I guess. We made it backstage. Magnus was in awe at it. He looked cute. "Alec. This is amazing. How did you get backstage passes?"

"Simon helped me. He knew where to find them, and they're not illegal."

"Thank him for me next time you see him."

"Will do." We walked around. Magnus was taking everything in, and even taking some pictures. It was all fine until a voice came up from behind us. "I might have to hire you as my makeup artist. Did you do it yourself?" Adam Lambert was addressing Magnus. My Magnus. He smiled brightly and nodded his head. "It's amazing. How did you do it?"

"I've had practice, that's all." Centuries of it, actually.

"Show me how. Seriously. It's all blended so well!" They started to talk about makeup and other things I couldn't really join in on. I started to look around on my own before someone stopped me. "Is that your boyfriend?" It was the blond guitarist this time.

"Ummm, yeah. He's my boyfriend. I bought him tickets because I knew he would like it."

"That nice of you. I'm Tommy Joe."

"I'm Alec. My boyfriend is Magnus."

"I like his name. He and Adam got into a conversation?"

"Yeah."

"I should've known. He pointed him out to me earlier, admiring his makeup. He did do it well. Is he a makeup artist?"

"No. He works as a doctor..." Well he does cure people sometimes.

"Ha. That's odd. Makeup like that and such a profession job." He laughed. He was nice.

"Yeah, but I love him either way."

"I feel the same about Adam. We don't always agree, but I love him."

"So you two are dating?" Adam did stick to his side a lot, but I didn't want to assume anything.

"You don't think those kisses on stage were real? They as real a life it's self."

"Oh. It makes more sense now. I just wasn't sure."

"Don't worry about it. I think your boyfriend must be the one who knows it all." I looked over at him. He was still talking to Adam. There was a smile plastered on his face and they acted like old friends. Everything about him was beautiful. The curve of his face, his eyes(which at the moment are glamoured), everything.

"I think I want to marry him," I didn't intend to say it out loud, but I did.

"Then do it. If you love him you should. What's stopping you?"

"My parents. They wouldn't approve."

"Who cares about what they think? As long as you love him, you should marry him." I thought his words over. My parents would not approve at first, but maybe they would ease up to the idea.

"Y-You're right. I should. Thank you." Magnus soon came over to me with Adam at his side.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked.

"Sure, I guess," I answered. Magnus waved goodbye to Adam. Who knew they'd hit it off. We walked out into the cool night air. "Did you like it?"

"I did."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Come. Let's get a cab so we can get home." He took my hand again. His fingers fit perfectly around mine. He was practically glowing, and I loved seeing him this way. I hoped I could make him look this way everyday of my life. I hoped he'll look this way more when we decide to get married.

Original title: Addommy+malec