Day 2

Alec and Magnus are a bit older. Alec being 23 and Magnus 24. And damn, I didn't plan for it to be this long. Oops. AND MAISIE. THIS IS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

If someone told me that I was going to meet the love of my life at a party, I wouldn't believe them. One, because I was a closeted gay, and because the only guy I liked was my adopted brother. But you don't always expect things to turn out like they do.

"Alec. You're not wearing that to the after party."

"What's wrong with it? And why do you care, you're not going anyways."

"You look too plain, and the only reason I'm not going is because I'm not a famous youtuber like you."

"Tell me what to wear then, if this doesn't satisfy you." It was just a pair of worn out jeans and a black t-shirt. Nothing special. Maybe she was right, but I still didn't want to dress up. No one I really care about besides a few people will be at the party. Isabelle got off my bed and started to rummage through my closet. "Where's the stuff I got you for your birthday?"

"I don't know, I never wore them."

"Found them!" She came out my closest holding several things

The things she picked out we're okay, besides the pair of black, ripped skinny jeans. "You're wearing all of this. Get dressed, I'll be back." I sighed. My sister. Sometimes I wonder why when we moved out, we become roommates along with Jace. But I had to put the clothes on. The jeans were the only bad thing she picked.. Other than that I had a black button up and a silver necklace with a charm that looked like an arrow head. Soon Isabelle was knocking on my bedroom door. "Are you dressed yet?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure about it." The jeans were all too tight for me. She opened the door and looked me over.

"Perfect. You're ready for tonight."

"Can I ask why you care so much about what I wear to the party?"

"Ummm. Do you not remember who's hosting this year?"

"Magnus Bane. I know. What does he have to do with any of this?" Magnus Bane is about the hottest makeup guru on YouTube. He also does vlogs and some modeling gigs. Pulling in millions of subscribers and fans. He also known for wearing cat eye contacts in his videos. Of course I've noticed him, even if I didn't want to.

"Well, he might notice you if you wear the right clothes, and I'm pretty sure he's gay."

"Clothes are not going to get me noticed by him, and he's bi."

"I wonder how you knew that," she said in a sing-song voice.

"He's the biggest make-up star right now. Of course I know that. I'm just an average booktuber. Nothing special about that. He'll probably notice someone like Tyler Oakley or someone like that." There are rumours they're dating anyways. Obviously people as famous as them will know each other.

"You're also a vlogger, and your photography is great. Maybe if you go talk to him he'll notice you."

"Leave my love life alone please. I need to go." I tried to leave, but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Hold up. Can I put makeup on you?"

"No! Let me go now."

"Fine, but just one more thing." She unbuttoned the top few buttons on my shirt; showing off a large portion if my chest.

"Isabelle," I groaned.

"Keep it that way. I'll text Kat and make sure you do. Plus, it looks better with that necklace."