First Text

here we go~

-

00822657293: hi <3

00822657293: wyd? <3

00822657293: bestiiiiieeee <3

00822657293: y don't u text me back? <3 ;-;

00822657293: TaeTae's sad ;-;

Me: who the hell are you and why the fuck do you have my number?

00822657293: I'm Kim Taehyung and I have your number, because it was in my phone <3

Me: and why was it in your phone?

Me: and stop sending hearts, that's weird, we're literal strangers

Taehyung: I just got the old phone of someone from the internet and he didn't delete all of his numbers <3

Me: didn't I tell you to stop sending hearts?

Taehyung: aren't we besties? <3

Me: TF? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE! GODDAMNIT!

Me:  btw what was the name of the man who gave you the phone?

Taehyung: pfft! now you wanna know stuff bout me? thought you don't like me?-.-

Me: HOW COULD I LIKE YOU? I DON'T KNOW YOU! WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU CHILD?

Taehyung: you just called me childish?

Me: that's not what I said!

Taehyung: but it's what you thought!

Me: no, I- could you just say the name of the person who gave you the phone?

Taehyung: oh, so now you're changing the subject, I see what your doing, Mister. I'm not dumb!

Me: Really? Then, why don't you understand, what I'm trying to tell you? and how do you know I'm a boy?

Taehyung: oh, please! as if a girl would talk like you do! and you just called me dumb! I think, that you really have big problems to control your anger!

Me: and I think, that you really have big problems to control your brain. Oh wait. Sorry, did I just say brain? I meant the PUDDING IN YOUR HEAD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, JUST TELL ME THE NAME ALREADY, THAT'S ALL I WANT!

Taehyung: his name was Mint Yoongay or something. I don't know. I'm not good with names. What's yours?

Me: You mean Min Yoongi?

Taehyung: yes, that was it. What's your name?

Me: I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!

Taehyung: take care to destroy the evidences. What's your name?

Me: Min Yoongi is a dead man. Why didn't he delete my number outta his phone before selling it?