Practice

TaeTae: too early...

Kookie: you're gonna survive it.

TaeTae: too tired for practice....too tired for meeting people...too tired for standing up

Kookie: we have coffee here.

TaeTae: u r already there? I didn't even chose what to wear!

Kookie: hurry! Jin-hyung's about to eat all the cookies by himself!

TaeTae: U HAVE COOKIES?

TaeTae: ten minutes!

Kookie: I love u!

TaeTae: I know! ^^

When Taehyung entered the practice room, he ran to the table with cookies and coffee.

Namjoon walked to him and also took a cup of coffee. "Morning, Taehyung! Are you ready?"

"I'm nervous!", Taehyung said with a filled mouth.

"Ah, so you're nervous?", Namjoon laughed.

"Yeah!"

"Nervous?", he asked again.

"Yeah!", Taehyung said and hid his hands in the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be awesome! We will show you the dance and you just go along with it, alright?" Taehyung nodded and the two went back to the other members.

"Hi, Tae!", Jimin smiled, as he saw Taehyung. Tae smiled back and stood next to him.

"So, we are going to practice the dance for our debut 'No more dream'!", Namjoon explained Taehyung. "I'm going to give you your lyrics for it later, so you can already record your parts!" Taehyung nodded nervous. Suddenly he felt something touching his arm. He turned around and saw Jungkook standing behind him with a big smile on the face.

"You didn't say hello!", Jungkook whispered.

"Hello!", Taehyung whispered back smiling and turned around again.

"Alright then. Let's start!" Hoseok clapped once and went then in the middle of the hall.

"You are gonna learn it fast!", Jin said and followed him.

"We're making it once alone, so you can see, what we have so far!", Namjoon added. Taehyung sat down on a chair and watched the boys dance. After they finished, Hoseok showed him the dance once more, but Taehyung's part.

After three hours of practicing, Tae was almost as good in the choreography as the other boys, which made him very proud. He went in the dressing room and sat down on the bench.

"Hey, you!", Jungkook said and sat down next to him.

"Hi!" Taehyung swiped through his hair, in hope to remove a bit sweat.

"So, what do you think?"

"I liked it. But it's really exhausting. I'm going to have a conversation with Namjoon, when I took a shower. And then I have to go to my workplace and cancel!"

"Aren't you sad?", Jungkook asked.

"Why should I be?"

"Well, when you're not at work, you're not going to see Jijou!"

"Who's Jijou?" Taehyung looked confused.

"That guy you like?" Jungkook said.

"You mean Suho?"

"Yes!"

"Well, he asked me to go out, so I guess we can meet after training!"

"But...yeah, however!", Jungkook started. "Namjoon's going to tell you!"

"What?"

"He's going to tell you. Do you like the boys?", Kookie changed the subject.

"They are awesome! Well, Yoongi is a bit creepy, tho...", he added.

"Told you!", Jungkook grinned. "Hey! Do you want to go eat something before you go to your work?"

"Yes. But do you really want to wait until I finished with Namjoon, because it could take time. He has to introduce me to everything!"

"Doesn't matter. I'll practice again!"

"Okay. I got to take a shower then!" Jungkook nodded, put his headphones in and laid down on the bench.

"I don't want to cancel", Taehyung pouted and laid his sticks down. "I just got the job. And it's a really great job. What if we don't succeed with the Debut and are jobless then and I lost my great job?"

"That we don't succeed isn't part of the plan. This ain't gonna happen, okay?" Jungkook kept eating. "Don't worry. We are going to be big stars!"

"Hope so", Tae mumbled and stole Jungkook his noodles.

"Hey!" He looked up. "I thought you were done!"

"I am, but.....Oh shit!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????!!!!" Taehyung grabbed his glass and drank his water in one gulp and took then Jungkook's too and finished it.

"I put soy-sauce above and dipped it in a bit wasabi. I'm sorry, I should've told you!" Jungkook did his best not to laugh. "Don't you like hot food?" Taehyung gave him a glance that could've killed him. "So I guess not!", Jungkook laughed and put more water in Taehyung's glass, because the boy still was red like a tomato.

"Will be better soon!" He patted Taehyung's head.

"Thanks, Hyung!", Taehyung mumbled and took his glass. Jungkook bursted into laughter, that was so loud, that the people in the restaurant all turned their heads to him.

"What?", Taehyung coughed.

"You called me Hyung!", Jungkook laughed.

"Oh..." Taehyung became even redder and looked on the floor.

"It's okay, TaeTae!" Jungkook said trying to look serious. Tae took a pillow that laid next to him on the chair and threw it at him.

"It was an accident!", Tae mumbled and stood up to leave. "I think we gotta go now!"

"Do you try to change the subject, Taehyung-ssi?", Jungkook teased him, but he also stood up and went to the bar to pay.

"Do you text me, when you are back home?", asked Jungkook.

"Yes. By the way: Namjoon-hyung said, I'm going to move to you guys!"

"That's possible. I would really like it, if you were with us!"

"Me too. Bye-bye, Kookie!"

"Bye, TaeTae. Good luck!"

"Thanks!"

---------

I know, I'm not writing good, that's because, English isn't my first language. I am veryyyyy sorry, but I really do my best.

ok, bye :3