Members

Jimin knocked at the door of his both hyungs.

"Oh, hey, Minnie!" Yoongi said, as he opened the door. Jimin tried to not get distracted by this nickname and walked in.

He stemmed his hands in his waists and cleared his throat. "Okay, so the thing is, that I like you!" Yoongi's eyes budged out.

"What?"

"I like you!" Jimin repeated calm.

"You WHAT?"

"I like you!" Jimin's coolness slowly fell off and he let his hands down.

"You mean in a gay way or in a friend way?" Yoongi seemed to panic a bit.

"Uhm..." Jimin was a bit afraid of his hyung's behavior.

"Oh my god, Jimin!!!" Yoongi yelled and went through his hair.

"That wasn't the reaction, I expected" the younger mumbled and looked down. Yoongi grabbed his shoulder and shook him.

"We are members!" he shouted while doing this. "You can't like me in this way. This wouldn't work!" Tears came in Jimin's eyes.

"But..."

"This would never work! And I guess it's not that legal either!" Yoongi continued.

"BUT DO YOU LIKE ME?" Jimin shouted with tears rolling down his cheeks. Yoongi hurt his shoulder. Yoongi stopped shaking the younger and let go of his shoulders. He went a few steps back.

"I..." he stared through Jimin through, before turning his head away. "This wouldn't work!"

Jimin stared at him, before leaving the apartment. Yoongi avoided every eye contact. After the door was closed, Hoseok, who stood behind Jimin in his room's door, asked: "Why did you do that, Yoongi?" Yoongi still didn't look up. "Doesn't matter!" he said and left the dorm, slamming the door behind him.

----

"What did you dream of?" Taehyung ripped the door open. Jungkook winced.

"Woah, don't do this to me!" he yelled at the older boy, whose head just appeared in the door.

Tae grinned and entered the room. "What did you dream of?"

"Tae, you are asking this since this morning and it is fucking 6pm. Can't you think of anything else? It was fucking morning wood!" Jungkook groaned and kept on scrolling through his phone.

"No, I can't think of anything else. I want to know, who makes my Jungkookie get hard in his dreams! I have to know, who I have to knock down!" he smirked at the younger, that blushed a bit. He laid down next to Jungkook.

"I won't tell you!" Jungkook said with a cold voice and didn't look up from his phone.

"Hm...I thought it was morning wood?" Tae teased. Jungkook groaned.

"You are horrible, TaeTae!" he sighed. Tae grinned a wide, boxy smile at Jungkook and jumped off his bed.

"I'm going to find out anygays!" he smirked.

"You just said 'anyga...'?" Jungkook started but was interrupted by Tae leaving the room with a long: "Byeeeeeeeeee!"

"Hey, Tae! Admit it! You said anygays!!!" Jungkook shouted after him but Tae just sang: "I can't heeeeeaaaaar youuuuu!"

"Of course you can! You said anygays!!!!" Jungkook stormed out of his room but immediately stood still, when he saw Tae hugging an endless crying Jimin. He was completely wet. "Jimin!" Jungkook shouted and ran towards the elder. "What happened? Why were you away this long?"

"I...I took a walk..." the boy sniffed.

"The whole day?" Jungkook asked. Jimin hid his face in Tae's shoulder and cried again. Tae glanced worried over to Jungkook, who frowned.

"Why are you crying, Jiminie?" Tae asked softly.

Jimin sniffed but didn't answer.

"Alright, Jiminie! Go to bed, I bring you dinner!" Jungkook offered and Jimin nodded, before slowly walking in his room.

"Damn, what has happened?" Tae asked Jungkook worried.

"That must've been this asshole Yoongi!" Jungkook responded with a glare to the door.

"Take it easy, Kookie! Before we judge Yoongi, we should clear what happened." Tae calmed Jungkook down. The younger nodded and went in the kitchen to make ramen for Jimin.

----

This was very short and very bad, I am sowwy ;-;

k, byeee :3