Airport

"Do you've got everything you need?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes!" Tae said and glanced at his watch.

"Passport?"

"Yes!"

"Pajama?"

"Yes!"

"Phone?"

"Yes!"

"Money?"

"Yes!"

"Underwear?"

"Jungkook, believe me! I packed everything. Don't worry, I'm alright!" Tae laughed. Jungkook sighed. "Alright then."

Jimin smiled and hugged Tae. "Take care of yourself. And don't do anything, that I wouldn't do!" Tae nodded.

"Have a safe trip!" Namjoon said and patted Tae's shoulder.

"And don't forget to stay healthy and eat enough! Don't pass your meals!" Jin said and hugged the younger as well.

"I won't!" Tae grinned.

"Bye!" Yoongi said with a short smile. Tae smiled widely.

"Goodbye, Taehyungie!" Hoseok hugged his friend. "Bye, Hobi!"

"We should leave now. Otherwise you will miss your flight!" Jungkook said with a glance on his watch. Tae nodded and Jungkook took the older boy's suitcase while Tae was carrying his own backpack.

"Bye guys! See you in a week!" Tae waved the members and the two boys left the house. They went to Jungkook's car since Jungkook would drive Tae to the airport.

"I wasn't in Busan for long!" Jungkook said. "My parents live there!"

"Why don't you just come with Suho and me?" Tae refused but Jungkook shook his head.

"Don't be silly, Tae. This is your first trip with Suho. I don't want to be in your way. And I don't think that Suho wants me to have there either, since it's his grandmother's funeral." he said and sat down behind the wheel.

After a while of silent driving, Jungkook asked: "You wanna hear something?" and leaned forward a bit to put on the radio. Tae nodded exited and chose a channel. A few seconds later 'No tears left to cry' was filling the car and Tae and Jungkook sang along.

"Right now I'm in a state of miiiiiiiiiind!" Jungkook sang.

"I wanna be in like all the tiiiiiiiime!" Tae continued and held his hand like a mic under Jungkook's mouth for the next part.

"Ain't got no tears left to cryyyYYyyyy!"

"So I'm pickin' it up!"

"I'm pickin' it up!"

And then both boys sang: "I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up!" Then they danced until the verse came and both stopped, but then Tae started singing and Jungkook dancing a bit behind the wheel to: "Ain't got no tears in my body I ran out, but boy I like it!"

"I like it!" Jungkook sang in Tae's imaginary mic. "I like it!"

They sang along the whole song and almost got in an accident because Jungkook danced so hard behind the wheel.

"We're here!" Jungkook said and drove in a parking lot. "There's Suho!" He pointed to the tall man that stood at the airport entrance. "Have a safe flight!" Jungkook wanted to hug Tae, but the elder took a step back and shook his head.

"You should wave me, when the plane starts!" he recommended.

"Tae..."

"Please!" Taehyung did puppy eyes and Jungkook groaned.

"You just want me to carry your stuff, right?"

"Maybe?" Tae grinned and ran forward to Suho, who picked the younger up and kissed his cheek. Jungkook came with Tae's stuff and Suho smiled at him.

"It's nice from you to take Taehyungie to the airport!" he said and Taehyung smiled widely. Then he looked at Jungkook.

"Why are you looking so mad, Kookie?" he asked. Jungkook realized that he glared the whole time at Suho and got flustered.

"I guess, you get along now?" he asked and Suho nodded, but Tae shook his head.

"I said, that I want you to bring me to the plane and wave, Kookie!" he reminded the younger but Jungkook sighed: "Tae, Suho is with you. I'll wave you when you're in the air and I see you from my car, okay?"

"No!" Tae clinged to Jungkook's arm. Jungkook and Suho looked surprised at the boy. "I want you to wave!"

"Alright, Tae! But stop acting like a child!" Jungkook said in panic because he somehow liked it, how important it was for the boy, that he waved him.

When they arrived their gate, it was time to say goodbye. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and the elder hugged him tight. Jungkook winced by the sudden touch but hugged him back.

"I'll miss you, Kookie!" Tae whispered, so just Jungkook could hear it. The younger blushed and hid his face in Tae's neck, so Suho couldn't see him whispering back: "I'll miss you too, TaeTae!" He let go of the elder and ruffled his hair. "Have a safe flight, you two!" he said and almost kissed Tae's forehead before just hugging him again.

What the fuck, Jungkook? he asked to himself.

"Goodbye, TaeTae!" he shouted over the airport when Tae was about to enter the plane. Tae gave him a wide smile and he gave himself a clout inside but waved the happy boy on the outside. Suho waved him too and then they were gone.

Jungkook sighed and stayed at a big window until Tae's plane started. He waved him, knowing, that Tae won't see it but also thinking about how Tae would wave right now. Because he knew that he did. And that made him smile.