Audition

Taehyung closed his phone and made his way to the place where Hoseok told him, the audition's going to be. He stood in front of the building and was afraid to enter.

'Okay, Taehyung! You are going to rock this!', he said to himself and nodded wildly. Then he opened the door.

'Taehyung! There you are! Finally. We waited an eternity!', Hoseok welcomed his friend.

'I'm sorry, that I'm so late', Taehyung mumbled and looked around the room. Besides Hoseok there were five other guys in there and two men sitting at a table, who looked very judging. Taehyung gulped. Then he looked closely again to the boys. They were all very good looking, but Taehyung could only look at one of them. Jungkook grinned at him and Taehyung grinned back. The others looked between them, but they couldn't stop grinning. Until Taehyung screamed 'Jungkookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!' and ran onto Jungkook and hugged him so hard, that they fell.

'Hi, TaeTae', Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

'Hi', Tae whispered back with a big smile on his face.

When they stood up, everyone was looking at them with raised brows. The two cleared their throats and Taehyung turned to the men on the table and bowed.

'Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung and I am 23 years old. Nice to meet you!'

'Hello, Taehyung. Did you prepare anything?', one of the men asked. Tae nodded and Hoseok put on the music. Tae danced and after the song, he breathed hard.

'That was very good. Are you a rapper or a singer?', one man asked.

'I sing', Tae responded. The men nodded, to show him, that he should do it.

And then Tae sang.

All the boys, besides Hoseok widened their eyes. Jungkook stared at Tae with his mouth open. Tae's voice was so beautiful and deep, that Jungkook couldn't help but stare at him. He almost cried, but he told himself, to behave.

'Wow, Taehyung!', said Jimin after Tae was done. 'You have such an amazing voice!', Jin said. The boys complimented Taehyung, but Jungkook just stood at the side and stared at him. Taehyung's eyes wandered to Jungkook, who still didn't move. He smiled and Jungkook smiled confused back.

'Do you want to drink something?', asked Jungkook and opened the fridge.

'Yes, please!', Taehyung said and Jungkook gave him a water bottle. 'Thank you!'

'You really sing amazing!', Jungkook said after a while. Taehyung looked down, to hide his blush.

'Thank you. I just hope, that the jury thinks so too!'

'Of course they will!', Jungkook comforted him. He observed Taehyung from the side. 'You are so different from texting!'

Taehyung fast raised his head. 'I am not!', pouted he.

'Well, then you're just shy!', smiled Jungkook and drank from his water. Taehyung blushed again.

'Taehyung?' The two men stood in front of them. The boys stood up.

'Yes?', Taehyung said nervously.

'You can join Bangtan!'

Taehyung needed much time to understand, what the man said, but Jungkook already hugged him happy.

'What?'

'You can join Bangtan, TaeTae!', Jungkook screamed.

'What???!!!'

'You can join Bangtan!!!' Tae hugged Jungkook and the boys lied on the floor screaming and hugging.

'Taehyung? Are you in?', Hoseok asked.

'Yes!!!', Jungkook and Tae screamed.

'That's awesome!' Hoseok, Jimin and the others congratulated Taehyung, then they went to a different room, to talk about the business stuff.

When Taehyung left the company with Jungkook and Jimin at the one and Hoseok at the other side, he was wishless happy.

____

I know it's bad. I'm sorry.

Who else is totally hyped to BON VOYAGE 3?

ok, bye :3