Soft Hair

Taehyung opened the door to Jungkook's room and let himself fall next to Jungkook, who was reading a book on the big bed.

"What's up, Tae?" Jungkook said without even looking up.

"Bored!" Taehyung answered.

"Practice!" Jungkook suggested.

"Tired!"

Jungkook sighed and closed his book. "What do you want to do?"

Taehyung was up within a second. "Play!" He said and his voice cracked a bit in excitement.

"Alright then!" Jungkook groaned and pressed the power button of his Playstation. "How was your date with Suho yesterday?" Jungkook asked while waiting for the console to turn on.

"It was great. He brought me to his favorite restaurant and we ate noodles. Then we took a walk and he brought me home. He almost kissed me, before I entered, but then he just hugged me and poke my cheeks!" Taehyung told proud.

"He's lucky!" Jungkook smiled and ruffled the older's hair. Taehyung blushed and shyly hit Jungkook's shoulder.

"I am your Hyung, Kookie. You are not supposed to ruffle my hair!" He reminded his friend.

"But it is so soft!" Jungkook whined and ruffled it again, this time with both hands.

"Ah! Stop, Kookie!" Taehyung laughed and fell backwards on the bed, while Jungkook climbed on his hip and tickled him.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you!" Jungkook teased and tickled his waist until Taehyung winded under him gasping because he laughed so hard.

"I said stop!" He shouted under his laughter.

"But you seem to enjoy it! You are laughing!" Jungkook grinned and tickled Taehyung's neck.

"Jungkookie-ah!" Taehyung moaned in laughter and suddenly Jungkook's stomach was contracting somehow. It was like he would have wrapped a tail around it. It was a weird feeling and he didn't ever had this before, but it felt nice, so he didn't mind.

"Jungkookie-ah, please stop! I can't breathe!" Taehyung begged and Jungkook stopped. For a moment or two, he could admire the beauty of Taehyung, who laid under him. His hoodie was pulled a bit upwards and showed off his chest and his milky soft skin. He breathed heavy and had his eyes closed, as he tried to get back to a normal heartbeat. His hair was messy fallen on the sheets and his lips were split a bit. A few tears of laughing were slowly rolling down his cheeks and his hands, that were pinned down on the bed by Jungkook's, were formed to fists. Jungkook watched closely, how Taehyung's chest went up and down. A little smile laid on Jungkook's lips, as his hand neared Taehyung's forehead for pulling some strains out.

Jungkook's hand was a few inches away from Taehyung, when the older opened his eyes.

"Wh-what are you doing, Kookie?" Tae stuttered in confusion and nervously looked at the raven-haired boy's face, that was staring back. Jungkook removed his hand and left Tae's hips fast.

"N-Nothing!" He said and his head went red. The boy cleared his throat and took a controller, while Taehyung slowly sat up.

"Kookie?" He asked and looked intensively at him from the side. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, sure! Let's just...let's just play, okay?" Jungkook said nervously.

"Okay." Taehyung mumbled and took the other controller. They played in total silence, the tension was to touch with hands. Jungkook was completely confused about what he just did and Taehyung was completely confused about what just happened.

"That was a nice round!" Taehyung said and stood up. "I think, I gotta go. I...uhm....I am seeing, uhm, Suho!" Jungkook nodded and let the fact, that this was a bad liar, because Taehyung had told him, that Suho was going to Busan for a few days, today, to visit his parents, to himself.

"Bye!" He just mumbled and in the moment, that Tae shut the door, he threw himself backwards on the bed, took a pillow, pressed it on his face and screamed in it. What did just happen? He actually observed Tae like in a bad Kdrama. What was wrong with him? He didn't get the chance to think more about it, because someone knocked on the door of his room. He stood up and opened.

"I've got a problem!" Jimin said, as he walked in Jungkook's room without even greeting.

"Of course, you can come in, Jiminie!" Jungkook said sarcastically and slammed the door. Jimin walked up and down through Jungkook's room, which wasn't big, so he had to turn after every third step. Jungkook sat down on his bed and patted on the free place next to him, to show Jimin to sit down. The elder did as he was told, but he still was nervous and tapped with his foot on the floor, before deciding to continue his walk.

"Jimin-hyung, what's up?" Jungkook sighed.

"I have a really big problem!" Jimin explained.

"You already said that!" Jungkook said and made himself more comfortable.

"Yes, but it is like really, really big!"

"Just tell me already!" Jungkook groaned. Jimin sat down next to him again and looked directly at him.

"I think, I might like someone!" Jimin said. Then he stood up and ran out of the room, leaving a confused Jungkook behind.

"These boys!" He sighed and took his phone.

TaeTae: sorry for leaving you alone.

Kookie: it's okay. have fun with Suho

TaeTae: I know, that you know, that I don't meet him.

Kookie: why did you leave then?

TaeTae: it was awkward

TaeTae: what did u want to do?

Kookie: y u ask?

Kookie: u know it exactly

TaeTae: I can imagine, but why?

Kookie: u looked so beautiful.

Kookie: I wanted to touch you

TaeTae: but WHY?

Kookie: as I said. U looked beautiful.

TaeTae: Kookie...

Kookie: what?

TaeTae: forget it. Thank you