Punches

Haiiii :3 before I let you enjoy what happens after this big cliffhanger *evil laughter* I gotta do this... WHOOPWHOOP OVER 100 VOTES I AM SOOOOO HAPPY THANK YOU ^^

"Suho."

Tae's smile froze on his face. "W-what?"

"Suh-" Out of all sudden, Tae jumped of the chair. The chair fell down with a loud bang and Jungkook's and Jimin's heads turned towards him.

"I-" Tae looked around in the room. Then he stormed out. Jungkook wanted to follow him, but Jimin grabbed his wrist. "Don't!" he said and Jungkook slowly sat back down.

"What did he do?"

"He was drunk." Jimin told and hid his hands in his sleeves. "He came here and banged against the door, telling me to open up. That was at about 10am. I didn't open because I was scared. But he kept on hammering and I couldn't take it anymore. I knew, that Jin and Namjoon weren't at home, so I called Hoseok, but he didn't answer. I really didn't want to call Yoongi, but it was my last hope. I was so scared. I told him, that somebody was here and that I was scared and he came without asking further. He came up and told Suho, that he wanted him to leave. Suho shouted at him, that he should piss off but Yoongi kept on saying, that he wouldn't and that he wanted him to leave me in peace. Suho said, that this was the revenge on Taehyung and that he deserves it. Yoongi lied and told him, that Taehyung didn't live here and Suho punched him. I don't know, why he did that. He just was so drunk. But that was when I opened the door and walked out. I tried to stop Yoongi's nose bleeding, but it was really bad. Suho pulled me away from him and pushed me against the wall." Jimin pulled his hoodie up and showed the bruises he had on his back to Jungkook. "He screamed at me, that I should tell him, where Taehyung was. He called him TaeTae. I told him, that Tae was on a trip with you and that he isn't supposed to call him TaeTae. He kicked my nuts. When I laid on the floor, he kept kicking me until Yoongi managed to stay up and push him away from me. If he wouldn't have been there, I don't know what else Suho would've done."

"How did you make him leave?" Jungkook asked.

"Yoongi brought him out and ordered a taxi. He didn't know where he lived, so he said, that the driver should bring him to a hotel and rent a room for him. He gave him a check." Jimin smiled a cheeky smile. "He's nice. Yoongi is really nice. You shouldn't always speak so bad of him, Jungkookie!"

"I'll kill him!" Jungkook growled. "No, Jungkook!" Jimin shouted, but Jungkook was already out the door.

----

Jungkook cleared his throat and knocked on the door. The elder boy opened with a damaged face and tired eyes.

"Jungko-" He didn't let him finish the sentence but punched the boy in the already destroyed face.

"Don't ever hurt my friends or Tae again!" Jungkook growled and turned around.

"You think, I am the bad one here?" Suho shouted. Jungkook stood still, his back towards the bleeding boy.

"You think, I deserve this. You think, you are Taehyung's hero, that has to protect him. You think, I am the one that plays the bad role. But I am also just a man, who is heartbroken." Suho sounded sad. "And I don't think, that I deserve this. I know, that you think so. But I don't." Jungkook waited for Suho to continue his speech. For him to curse on him, for taking Tae away. But he didn't. He just said: "Don't let Taehyung down." and closed the door.

And Jungkook stood alone in the hallway.

----

"He did what?" Tae asked, even though he understood very well what Hoseok had told him.

Hoseok sighed. "Yoongi was bleeding like hell. I tried to calm him down, but he didn't stop cursing on Suho. For how childish he was and for punching Jimin and so on. He was really angry!" Tae glanced at Hoseok.

"What is this, with you and Yoongi?" Hoseok's cheeks heated up.

"What do you mean?" he asked and acted like he was busy with some stuff in the kitchen.

"You know exactly what I mean, Hyung!" Tae said disapprovingly and Hoseok sighed.

"I- we are friends. Very good friends. Roommates. That brings us closer together. We are just friends!" Tae gave him a judging glance. "Just friends!" Hoseok repeated. Tae hopped on the kitchen table and swung his feet.

"What was that kiss about then?" he asked and Hoseok's eyes widened.

"How do you know abou..."

"Jimin told me. He saw you two."

"Yoongi was just comforting me."

"I don't think so." Tae said and Hoseok sighed deeply.

"You have no clue, Taehyung. It happened so much."

"Tell me then. I'm your friend, remember?"

Hoseok took a deep breath before sitting down next to Tae on the table. "When I moved in, I fell in love with Yoongi. I followed him where ever he went and always wanted to be with him. Namjoon was really fucked up because of it, because of the contract, but I promised him to let my feelings inside!"

"Woah woah woah woah!" Tae interrupted him. "Hold on a sec. What do you mean with the contract?"

"The contract we signed when we all joined Bangtan. That we can't have a relationship? Didn't you read it?" Hoseok explained and frowned at Tae.

"No. I never signed a contract like this..." Tae said slowly.

"But...we all have to sign. Wait! Does that mean, that you and Suho really were a thing? You didn't sign the contract to not having a relationship?"

"I..." Tae stammered in confusion. Why did Namjoon not let him sign the contract?

"Taehyung-ah?"

"It's...it's okay. I'll talk to Namjoon-hyung later. Just...go on!" Tae stuttered. Hoseok frowned but continued to tell the story.

"Wellll. I was totally whipped for Yoongi. He knew it and felt guilty. So he acted like he would feel the same, which was really nice from him. Jimin joined Bangtan a few weeks later and that made things complicated. I could see that Yoongi liked Jimin, but he didn't admit it. It was obvious though. And then everything got kinky. Yoongi tried to be solidarity towards me and act as if he liked me but at the same time, he was in love with Jimin and Jimin with him and he didn't want to disappoint Jimin neither me. Get it?" (A/N: you better read it a few times to understand lol)

Tae nodded slowly. "Does that mean..."

"Jimin likes Yoongi, Yoongi likes Jimin, I like Yoongi and Yoongi pretends to like me. Yes."

Taehyung groaned at the mess. "That's confusing!"

"I know" Hoseok sighed and leaned back. "I know!"

~

The chapter isn't as long as I hoped. But I wanted to upload now to celebrate that this story suddenly gets so many readers and votes. Thank you very much! I appreciate that a lot *bows*

k, byeeee :3