Waterfall

I was in the mood. Enjoy.

---

When Tae woke up, he had no clue, where he was. He laid on the backseat of a car, a blanket wrapped around him. He sat up and looked out of the window. The first thing, he saw, was the sunset over the big waterfall. He smiled and left the car to see Jungkook who tried to make a fire. When Jungkook saw, that the boy was awake, he smiled at him.

"How did you sleep?" he asked, but Tae just waved off and asked: "Wasn't it too cold outside in the tent?" Jungkook shrugged. "It kind of was, but I did survive." Finally the fire burned and Jungkook placed a pan with eggs over it. "Are scrambled eggs alright with you?" he asked. Tae nodded yawning and sat down on the hood.

The eggs were ready and Jungkook filled two bowls with it and sat down beside Tae. "After breakfast, we'll leave" Jungkook said and shoved a big spoon of scrambled eggs in his mouth. "Why?" Tae asked confused. "You'll see!" Jungkook smirked. "Oh my god, Kookie!" Tae groaned. "Stop doing this!" He friendly punched Jungkook's shoulder. "Ouch!" the younger whined and rubbed his shoulder.
„It didn't hurt. Your muscles avoid the pain. Don't act like it hurt." Tae said calm and kept eating while Jungkook was turning fully red.

"I-" he stuttered. Tae smiled at him and poke his cheek. "Aww! Are you embarrassed?" he said in a cute voice. Jungkook frowned and slapped the hand away. "No!" he said coldly and concentrated back on his breakfast. "Cute" Tae mumbled and stood up to get a cup of coffee. "Did you just call me cute?" Jungkook shouted and threw a spoon of eggs at Tae, but the elder swerved. He turned around laughing and shouted back: "Yes!!!"

Jungkook put his bowl down on the hood and jumped off to run after the screaming boy that ran in the direction of the waterfalls. "Try and get meee!!!" Tae shouted. "Oh, I will!!!" Jungkook shouted back and laughed. When he bent around the few trees, Tae disappeared behind of, he saw the elder standing at the edge of the cliff, his back towards him. Jungkook admired the view of Tae standing at the edge of the waterfall in the sunset for a second, before he walked towards the boy and stood next to him.

"So beautiful" Tae breathed without averting the view. Jungkook nodded. His fingers were carefully touching Tae's hand, before he fully took Tae's hand in his. Tae slightly squished the younger's hand and Jungkook's heart was beating faster. Somewhen he turned his head from the view and watched Taehyung instead.

"Hey!" a voice suddenly shouted and the two boys turned their heads towards the speaking man. "Is that your tent over there?" He pointed in the direction of their car. They nodded. "But you know, that it is illegal to camp here?" Jungkook and Tae changed out a glance before running as fast as they could to the car. Jungkook pulled the tent together and threw it on the backseat while Tae was stamping on the fire to make it go out. They jumped in the car and slammed the doors.

"Drive!" Tae shouted and Jungkook pressed the pedal as hard as he could. The man ran a few meters after them, but they were too fast.

"Oh my literal god!" Tae laughed and Jungkook chuckled. "Did you know that?" "It was a last minute idea. I didn't think about permissibility." the younger shrugged and Taehyung laughed even more. "You are so..." he giggled. "So what?" Jungkook asked laughing. Tae became silent and looked out of the window. "So what?" Jungkook asked again with a frozen smile and looked over to the silent boy. "I-" Tae started but couldn't finish because Jungkook's phone rang. "Goddamnit!" the younger muttered and answered the call on speaker.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin asked. His voice was trembling. "Jimin? What happened? Are you crying?" Jungkook asked worried. "C-can you p-please come b-back h-home?" Jimin sobbed. "What happened, Jimin?" Taehyung asked as well but Jimin just asked again and again for them to come home. "Okay, Jimin! We'll come. But it'll take long. We will probably be home in the evening. Go to Jin and Namjoon or something. Just don't be alone, okay?" Jungkook said and turned the car to drive to the ferry. Jimin said that he'll go to Jin's and hung up. Jungkook growled. "When I get this goddamn Min Yoongi in my hands!"

----

"Where is he?" Tae asked, when Jin opened the door and Jin stepped to the side so the boys could enter. Jimin laid on the couch, Namjoon sat next to him. "Do you know what happened?" Jungkook asked worried and kneeled down next to his friend. Namjoon shook his head. "When he came here, he just cried and couldn't say a word. Somewhen he fell asleep." Jin told them and went through his hair. Jungkook slightly brushed Jimin's hair, then he picked him up and said: "Thanks for taking care, Hyungs." "Sorry, that you had to cut off your trip" Namjoon said and opened the door. "It's okay!" Tae said and they went up to their apartment.

"What did this asshole do again?" Jungkook asked himself and laid Jimin down on his bed. Tae leaned against the bedroom door. "You don't know, if it was because of Yoongi!" For that he earned a glance of Jungkook. "Of course it was Yoongi." He stood up and left the room. "This son of a..." "Don't curse on him, Kookie!" Tae interrupted him with placing his hands on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook closed his eyes and nodded.

"I'll go sleep now" he said. Tae's hands slipped off his chest and Jungkook was on his way to his bedroom. "Kookie?" Tae asked and Jungkook turned around. "I hope that we can continue our trip someday." Jungkook smiled. "I hope so too" he whispered. "Good night, TaeTae!"

----

Tae woke up by the sound of loud voices. He rubbed his eyes and went in the kitchen, where Jimin sat. Jungkook went up and down in front of the table and was talking very loudly to the boy.

"-just tell me, what he did!" Tae heard Jungkook say. When Jungkook saw Tae he smiled at him. "Good morning, TaeTae. Did you sleep well?" "Stop forcing Jimin to tell you" Taehyung muttered, went to the fridge and took a bottle of milk out. "Hey, Jimin-hyung! How did you sleep?" he asked and sat down next to the boy, who looked on his hands.

"Listen, Jungkook!" Tae said and looked at the youngest who was staring on the table. "I know, that you want to protect Jimin and so on, but if he doesn't want to tell us, then this has a reason, don't you think so?" Jungkook slowly nodded. "But why did you want us to come back then?" Jungkook asked Jimin. Tears were filling the eldest boy's eyes and he started uncontrolled sobbing. Jungkook quickly took him in his arms and rubbed his back. Tae and him changed out a worried glance.

"Do you want to tell us?" Jungkook asked softly. Jimin nodded. "But you can't?" He nodded again. "Does it have to do with Yoongi?" Jimin shook his head and Jungkook earned a triumphantly glance of Tae. "But with who?" Jungkook asked, ignoring Tae.

"Suho."

----

Drama, drama, baby *sips tea*

get ready for some crazy shit

k, byeeee :3