Sweets

TaeTae: might there be a chance, that Kookie likes me?

Hobi: of course he likes you, dumbass

TaeTae: I mean like: like-like

Hobi: of course he likes you, dumbass

TaeTae: u know, what I mean, Hyung!

Hobi: how come u thought about this now?

TaeTae: he acts weird

TaeTae: he observed me

TaeTae: he said that's because I looked beautiful and he wanted to touch my hair

Hobi: really sounds weird

Hobi: but I can relate.

Hobi: sometimes u rlly look so beautiful, that it's impossible to look away

TaeTae: but Kookie never did this before

Hobi: u barely know him in rl for a week or smth

Hobi: he has to get used to ur beauty

TaeTae: stop, Hoseok

Hobi: just ask him

TaeTae: u dumb?

Hobi: whatever.

Hobi: bye and good luck with these struggles

TaeTae: thank you

----

Jiminie: do u have some sweets left?

Yoongi: nope

Jiminie: pity

Yoongi: but I wanted to buy some anyways

Yoongi: why don't you come with me?

Jiminie: would u open the door?

Yoongi: wow, you were fast here

Jiminie: it's about cAnDy

Yoongi: alright then

Yoongi told Hoseok, where he went and left the dorm.

"Hi" Jimin smiled and Yoongi nodded as greeting. Without saying a word, he started walking. Jimin ran after him. "Where do you usually buy your sweets, Hyung?" he started some smalltalk.

"I usually don't buy sweets!" Yoongi answered without even looking at Jimin. The younger blushed, when he understood, that this meant, that his Hyung was only buying it, because of him.

"That's nice from you!" Jimin gave Yoongi his biggest smile, but Yoongi just nodded again. "What's your favorite candy?" he asked and tried to keep steps with Yoongi.

"As I said: I don't eat sweets!"

"Mine is Tteok!" Jimin mentioned, ignoring the elder's answer. Yoongi nodded again. They entered the supermarket and Jimin ran to the shelve, where rice cake was and grabbed two packs.

"Is that all?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded exited about the candy. Yoongi took the packs and went to pay.

"Thank you, Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin smiled and jumped after the boy, like a little bunny.

"No problem!" the elder mumbled, payed for the sweets and left the supermarket, the endlessly jumping Jimin behind him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Jimin asked, when they arrived at their dorms.

"Nah. I wanted to do something with Hoseok!" Yoongi answered and was about to enter his and Hoseok's apartment, when he noticed, that Jimin seemed a bit upset. "What is it, Chimchim?" he asked and Jimin blushed about the nickname.

"Nothing, it's just...Jungkook and Taehyung probably play games again all night and then I am alone again. It's all so different, since Taehyung is here" he told the elder and looked down to his feet shyly.

"Well..." Yoongi started. "I guess, Hoseok won't have a problem, if you would join us!" Jimin's head snapped up and he smiled happily at Yoongi, who just gave him a quick grin and then opened the door, so the two could enter.

----

"I told you, that it was this way!!!" Hoseok laughed.

"I don't believe you!" Yoongi said and held his stomach, that hurt from all the laughter.

"You better should! It was this way and none different!" Hoseok said surely. Yoongi threw his head in the neck and laughed out loud about his friend's clumsiness.

"You can't tell me, that you actually fell out of a window, because you wanted to see, if there was a squirrel down there!!!!" Yoongi laughed.

"I almost fell! Tae held me back!" Hoseok corrected him and grinned at Yoongi's gummy smile. "I'm gonna make some more popcorn. You can choose the next movie!" He took the bowl and stood up. Suddenly Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Jimin is since two movies on the toilet!!!" he shouted and jumped up. Hoseok let the bowl fall down and ran to the bathroom, that was next to the entrance.

"Jimin, open up!" he said, as he knocked loudly on the door. The two were really scared about their friend, that already was missing for over three hours, without the two boys noticing.

"Jimin!!!" Yoongi shouted.

"If you don't open up, I'll break the door down!" Hoseok warned. Still no answer. The boys looked at each other, before running against the door, which opened without resistance.

"Jimin?" Yoongi whispered in the dark room.

-----

What the hell is going on? Yesterday I had like 1 votes and today I open wattpad and have 13???

However, thank you so much ^^^^^^^^

ok, bye :3