Dreams

Jungkook woke up by the sound of a shower. He sat up, just to see an half naked Taehyung coming in his room a few moments later.

"Morning, Kookie!" Tae said, as if it was no big deal, that he wasn't wearing anything but a boxer.

"M-Morning, Tae!" Jungkook stuttered, trying hard not to look at his roommates abs. Failing.

"I wanted to borrow that one black t-shirt from you, you know which one I mean?" Tae asked and turned around from the closet of Jungkook, he stood in front of, just to catch up Jungkook staring at his back.

"Uhm...yes, of course...you...uhm...y-you mean the one, I wore, when you were moving in?" Jungkook asked, snapping himself out of space.

"What were you looking at?" Tae asked and walked nearer the younger boy, never minding the thing they were talking about.

"N-Nothing?" Jungkook blushed and looked away.

"You want me to take my pants off?" Tae asked disinterested.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "W-What?"

"You heard me!" Tae smirked.

"B-But..."

"I know, you'll like it!" Tae's smirk got wider, so did Jungkook's eyes.

"What are you talking about, Tae?" Jungkook piped.

"You know exactly what I am talking about, Kookie!" Tae growled in Jungkook's ear, giving Jungkook goosebumps.

"O-Okay, then..." Jungkook said, having the biggest sweat accumulation ever.

Tae grinned and slowly pulled his boxers down...

"Jungkook!" he suddenly shouted and stopped his action.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie!" Tae kept shouting and shaking Jungkook's shoulder.

"What??!!" Jungkook shouted back. Tae grinned and said: "Wake up!"

Jungkook blinked and saw Tae sitting on his bed, grinning down on him. He sat up.

"What is it?" he muttered and rubbed his eyes. Tae didn't say anything, kept grinning and pointed on Jungkook's sweatpants where was a big bulge.

This can't be true!, Jungkook thought to himself. I can't be hard because of a dream of Kim Taehyung.

"Are you gonna do something about it or just sit here and look at it as if you've never been hard before?" Tae smirked. Pictures of his dream plopped in Jungkook's head. He shook his head in hope to remove them, but it didn't help. "What did you dream of, Jungkookieee?" Tae asked and leaned forward to tease the younger, whose head went impossibly redder.

"None of your business!" he mumbled and stood up to take a shower.

"I'm gonna find out anyways!" Tae chuckled after him.

"I hope you won't ever!" Jungkook whispered, more to himself.

When he came back from the bathroom, Tae still laid on the bed in his pajama, scrolling through something on his phone. The moment he noticed, that Jungkook entered, he looked up from his phone and asked with a teasing smile: "So, did you get rid of your problem?"

Jungkook just chuckled and looked in his closet for clothes.

"Are you gonna tell me, what you dreamed of?" Tae asked exited, but Jungkook waved off, so Tae pouted.

"Hey, guys!" Jimin said, as he walked in and laid down next to Tae. Jungkook groaned.

"You guys want to call Namjoon and Jin to come over too, so we can all have a family meeting here?" he asked and pulled his t-shirt over his naked chest.

"What, Jungkook? You wanna have Tae on your own?" Jimin grinned, making Jungkook getting red, because of the memories of last night's dream.

"No!?" he shouted a bit too loud. Tae looked up surprised.

"Should I leave?" he asked confused.

"No, no. Please stay! It's okay!" Jungkook said flustered and held the elder back from standing up. "I am just...tired!" Jungkook lied and went in the kitchen to make his friends breakfast.

"Did you sleep well, Jiminie?" he asked when he came back. Jimin nodded, but looked suspiciously at his friend.

"What did you do to Yoongi yesterday?"

"Nothing!"

"Jungkook!" Jimin looked seriously at the younger.

"Fine" Jungkook sighed. "I might have punched him!"

"Jungkook!!!!!!" Jimin jumped up. "I told you not to hurt him!"

"He was alright with it. Will you tell me now, what he did to you?" Tae's head turned to Jimin.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I would like to know that too, Jimin!" Jungkook said and crossed his arms.

Jimin sighed and closed his eyes. "I think Hoseok-hyung and Yoongi-hyung...could be...a couple!" Jungkook and Taehyung stared at Jimin, not believing what they just heard.

"They could be what?"

"A couple. Or at least in love. I don't have any clue. I just saw something and...however!" Jimin turned away his head and looked at Jungkook's pillow.

"And why were you upset then? I mean, isn't that great for them?" Jungkook asked and scratched his neck. He didn't understood anything. Tae glared at him. "What?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie! Can't you see, that Jiminie likes Hoseok-hyung?" the older boy sighed.

"You..." Jungkook turned to Jimin, who shook his head.

"I don't like Hoseok!"

"Why are you upset then?" Tae asked.

"Because I like Yoongi!"

The other boys jaws dropped.

"You like Yoongi and this asshole hurts you again and again? Why do you like him?!" Jungkook shouted. Jimin blushed and looked down to his hands.

"He is pretty...and he is sexy...and he is really talented...and he is funny...and he is nice. He bought me rice cake. He doesn't even like it. But I guess he likes Hoseok better than me. Much better." he whispered. Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged a glance, before rubbing the boy's shoulder.

"I can't imagine that!" Tae comforted the elder.

"I bet that Yoongi doesn't even know, what you feel. Maybe he feels the same way!" Jungkook said. Jimin sniffed.

"You think so?" The other boys nodded. "Alright then!" Jimin stood up. "I'm going downstairs and confess to him!"

Before the other two could stop him from his action, Jimin was out and on his way to Yoongi's and Hoseok's apartment.

----

Feels like I'm getting worse and worse with each and every chapter.

ok, bye :3