Busan

Kookie: did you land well?

Tae: yes! the flight was great! I slept on Suho's shoulder ^^

Kookie: that's nice. Are you in the hotel already?

Tae: yupp! Just arrived

Tae: Suho's in the bathroom rn

Tae: here he comes

Tae: he starts unpacking

Tae: his back looks so good

Kookie: do you share a room?

Tae: yes

Kookie: do you share a bed?

Tae: yes

Kookie: but you aren't together yet?

Tae: no

Kookie: uhmmmmmm

Tae: c'mon! it's his grandma's funeral. as if he would be in mood then

Kookie: maybe he wants to be comforted?

Tae: Kookie

Kookie: I just want you to take care of yourself

Tae: I do dw

"Who are you texting with?" Suho asked and tried to peek on Tae's phone but he turned it off fast.

"Jungkook" he said and stood up from the bed. Suho groaned. "What?" Tae asked.

"It's just...you're living with this boy, working with him and spending every second with him. So why can't you forget him at least when you're here with me?" Suho said and showed off a little smirk.

"He just asked, if we did land well, that's all!" Tae responded.

"Sorry for overreacting!" Suho sighed and back-hugged Taehyung. "It's just...this whole thing with my grandma really makes me sad!"

"I understand that!" Tae rested his head on the older's shoulder. "I am really looking forward to meet your family!"

"Me too!" Suho let go of Tae and smiled. "I bet they'll love you, TaeTae!" Tae's smile froze and he turned away from Suho.

"Please don't call me like that!" he said and started unpacking his stuff. Suho laughed.

"Why?"

"I don't like it, when you call me like that!" Tae answered.

"Jungkook calls you like that and it never seems like you'd mind!" Suho said and Tae could tell in his voice that he stopped smiling.

"That's because it's Jungkook who calls me that way. Call me Taehyungie or Tae or whatever but not TaeTae. That's the one thing I want you to respect, ok?" Taehyung was afraid to turn around and look at the other's face. He knew the expression that would be there.

"Of course!" Suho mumbled and let out a short forced laughter. Tae could hear how he took his keycard and left the room.

----

"Who's that?" Jimin asked and took Jungkook's phone out of his hands.

"It's just Tae now give me my phone back!" Jungkook reached out to his phone and answered the incoming call. "Hey, TaeTae! Is everything alright?"