So what?

Jimin threw his hand on his alarm clock and stretched himself, groaning. He slipped barefoot through his own and after that through Jungkook's door. Seeing Jungkook and Tae cuddled up in the youngest bed wasn't a view that surprised him, since Tae slept often in Jungkook's room. He went to Jungkook's wardrobe and took out the black leather jacket, he was looking for. He turned around and looked at the sleeping boys. Something was different about that. Taehyung's head laid on Jungkook's chest, the younger had his arms around the elder's waist and their legs were intertwined. Jimin couldn't help but smile. He knew that last night something must have happened. 

He sneaked out the room and went in the bathroom to take a shower. He quietly put on his training clothes and left the dorm. When he arrived at the company, he went directly in the practice room. He opened the door and winced when he saw Yoongi stretching on the floor. Yoongi looked at him for a few seconds, before going back to his stretching. Jimin huffed and laid his backpack next to the entrance. "Hello to you too, Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin said extra formally. Yoongi looked over his shoulder at Jimin and raised one eyebrow. Then he turned around stood up and went to his bag. He took a sip of his water and stared at the wall. 

"You didn't thank me, you know that?" he said after a while, without looking at the younger. 

"What?" Jimin asked confused. But then he knew what Yoongi meant. Suho. "Oh..." he said and slightly touched the bruises on his stomach. 

"I know that I was an asshole towards you. Several times. Maybe this was my way to make all of this up to you" Yoongi said. Jimin stared at the back of Yoongi's head. Somewhen, the elder started talking again. "I don't know what you saw in the stairwell, when I was comforting Hoseok, but I want to explain it to you. I want to explain all of this." Yoongi took a deep breath, before saying: "Hoseok is really important to me. That's why I was forcing myself to like him in the way that he likes me. I didn't want to hurt him. But then you appeared and everything got complicated." 

Yoongi turned around and looked Jimin in the eyes. "Because I fell for you. And this meant that I would either hurt myself or Hoseok. I wanted you so bad. When I figured that you liked me too, I was so happy but that made everything just worse. Hoseok saw how I felt. Especially after I bowed to you. And no matter how much I love Hoseok and want him to be happy, I can't help but wanting you. I always wanted you. And I can't stand the idea of being without you anymore." 

"But why didn't you say anything before?" Jimin said. 

Yoongi huffed. "You didn't either!"  

"Who said that I like you back?" Jimin grinned.

"Who said that you don't?" Yoongi asked back.

"Who said that I do?" 

"Who said that I would ask you to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi teased. 

"Who said that I would say yes, if you did?" Jimin leaned closer, grinning. 

"Who said that you should kiss me now?" 

"I say that!" Jimin said and kissed the elder so hard, that they stumbled against the wall. 

"Oh god thanks, but sorry no, I'm not interested" Yoongi teased. 

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me, Min Yoongi!" Jimin smiled and Yoongi followed his order. 

~

"Good morning!" Tae sang, as he entered Jungkook's room in his pajama with two cups of coffee. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat up, thankfully taking the mug. 

"You're the best" he mumbled and took a sip. 

"I know!" Taehyung grinned and snuggled up against Jungkook's chest, holding his own cup with both hands. Jungkook smiled down at the elder and stroke his hair. Suddenly he pinched Tae's arm.