The New World

These earlier dreams will not have a date attached with them. I started doing that later, so we'll get to it eventually. Also, like I said, these may sound poorly written.

I was completing a mission for some mysterious man because the outcome would either be good or perfect. I sat on the couch when it was all over and hoped for the best.

When I awoke, I was transported to a swamp like area, with a pool and a hot tub. A man was swimming around the pool and more importantly, a man was chilling in the hot tub, and he calls me over, and that's when I realized it: IT WAS GEORGE HARRISON! So of course I come over and join him. He cuddles me and acts so sweetly. We love each other tenderly, but the man from before comes over and interrupts our sweet moment of pure love.

It was that moment I realize that I'm in an endless loop. But I wasn't complaining, each time George and I kept loving each other more and more, but that means that man also got meaner, until I finally got sick of him and blocked him so George and I could spend time together in peace.

We were both transported to a mostly blank world for us to customize, because I solved the puzzle. So there we were, in our own little fantasy, building little huts for Hawaiian houses, with my Uncle Brian helping us. My grandparent's office and my house were connected, and turned into a mansion. George and I explored the new mansion, and I went into the closet where a portal was. I accidentally went through.

When I came out, I was in Mr. Board's (my 8th grade science teacher) classroom, in his private closet that he never lets anyone go into. I notice that George is gone. I walk out wondering what's going on, until he explained it all to me. He gave me the weird mission, to let me test his experiment on different worlds. He was happy that I proved it was true, and as a reward, he let me stay in my perfect world with George forever.