BD*2

"Wow, you look amazing. Babydoll" Harry looks up to face the owner of the familiar voice by now.
It was the second day of shooting the music video. Changing location between the cafe and the near by beach. Technically, it was the first day since yesterday they couldn't do any shooting because of Hannah injury. Who's now replaced by a new actress called Maggie.

She treats people with kindness and most importantly respect. She doesn't about the fact that she's a famous actress while you're not. She hanged with the cafe's employees a couple of times during the breaks.

She's much nicer if you ask Harry.

"You think so?" Harry asked. Giving a little twirl, shyly showing off his white short dress.

Louis nods

Louis nods. "Your hair too. Looks cute" he takes one of the pigtails in his hand, playing with it.

Loving how soft it feels against his skin.

"You're leaving already?" Slightly frowning, Louis checks the time on his phone only to see it's already 3pm

"You're leaving already?" Slightly frowning, Louis checks the time on his phone only to see it's already 3pm. Which means this babydoll, Harry, as he learned yesterday, just finished his shift.

Harry smiles softly, nodding his head. "Yeah. Time to go home" he says. Before putting his purse on.

"Walk with me for a bit?" Louis asks. And you can tell how much he's nervous by his shaking voice. "Please?"

It came as a shock to Harry. Why would the wide-world famous singer wants to go on a walk with him? Don't get me wrong! Harry would love to go on a walk with him and to know him more, better. To know the real Louis Tomlinson.

But can he really take the risk? Judging by his beating heart rate right now, Harry knows it means one thing. And one thing only. Trouble.
Yet at the same time, it's not like he'll ever see him or talk to him again, right?! So why not take the chance?! "I'd love that" Came the soft answer. Finally.

After making sure you can't see Harry's face, well hidden by the hat and sunglasses. The both of them, side by side, makes their way to the near by beach. Very well aware of the fans that's flowing them. Along side with few paparazzi.

"I'm sorry about them" Louis apologize. Knowing very well how scary this might be. "I hope this doesn't frighten you too much"

Looking slightly over his shoulder. Harry couldn't help the shiver that ran down his spine. At the amount of people following them. "I won't l-lie. This i-is pre-pretty much scaring m-me right now. Especially since I h-have asthma and bad anxiety" no one knows this about him except of his family and his best friend Perrie. And he doesn't understand why or what made him reveal this personal information about him to this still stranger next to him.

But he just feels comfortable and safe around Louis, as if nothing can hurt him. And he couldn't exactly explain those feelings.

Upon hearing this, Louis make sure to take Harry's hand in his. Aware of the crazy flashing cameras created by his actions. Before quickening his pace. Heading to the banned area of the beach to other people because of filming. Wanting to create a small distance as much as he can between them and the fans.

Afraid all of this might scare Harry away.

"Are you okay?" Asked Louis. Scanning Harry's face for any signs of discomfort. Exhaling shakily, Harry nods his head, smiling a bit.

Louis couldn't help but smile widely when he realized Harry's hand still in his. "Say, babydoll. Will I be able to see you tomorrow?" He really wants to see him again. Tomorrow, to be more specific. Especially since it might be the last day of filming if everything goes according to the plans.

"Will I have the night shift so..." letting the answer hanging in the air since he doesn't believe the band will still be filming to a late hour. "And can you stop calling me that. It's embarrassing" He adds. Blushing softly.

"No can do, babydoll" came the smugly reply.

They walked for another half an hour, talking about anything they could think of. Such like Harry's school and Louis life in the band who will start a tour after releasing the new album as Louis told him.

Harry doesn't want to admit that he's disappointed by this. Because he knows this will be the last time talking to Louis. He couldn't understand why it's effecting him this much?! A person he met just a day ago. So Harry tries his best to ignore the pain in his chest. Denying how much it's affecting him.

It's best to cut it all off and forgetting all about it, before it gets too much. "I think it's best if I head home now" Harry finally says. Breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"Oh...okay" Louis says dejectedly. "Listen, Babydoll. I know this might shock you but I really cannot ignore the feelings I'm having for you. Heck, I couldn't get you out of my head since I first saw you. So, can we please stay in touch and see where this may go?" Locking eyes with Harry. Adding softly. "Please? We'll take it as slow as you want"

Harry bites down on his lower lip harshly. As he thinks all about it. Thinking about all the possibilities. Well, why not?! It's not like Louis will actually call him. "Give me your phone". After adding his phone number. He gives the phone back to Louis who saves it under the name babydoll.

"Bye bye Louis" thinking nothing of it.

If only Harry knows what's the future hiding for him.

Leaning into Harry's. Louis kisses his cheeks softly, whispering "bye, babydoll"

——————————————————————-

Another update! Hope you'll like it :)

Let me know what you think...

Love,JJ