BD*24

After a long discussion with the four boys they have finally decided that they had enough and it's time for them to take matters into their hands.

They contacted one of the most powerful lawyers in the country, Phill Williams. He's known for never loosing a case. After explaining everything to him he agreed to take the case. And the boys are so thankful for this.
And they agreed to meet once they land in the UK.

They are hoping he can actually get out of the slave-contract-like.

His phone lighten up with a new post on Eleanor Instagram accounts. Opening it, he sees a black photo with the caption of 'single & free, time to search for a new adventure. Everything will be explained soon'

And Louis, couldn't stop the smile forming on his face.

It was all part of the plan, the one Liam suggested, which they to make something, an issue or anything else, really, to force the company to cooperate with the lawyer.

And announcing the brake up is the first step.

Of course Louis didn't forget about Eleanor and her contract. But Phill, assured him that it's easy to solve it, money! After all, no one will refuse a decent amount of it.

"Then I believe will see each other tomorrow at the company" says Phill, shaking hands with boys before leaving.

"We're finally doing this,after so long huh?" Says Niall with a dreamy face. While Zayn nods silently.

As for Liam, he glanced at everyone in front of him with a proud smile on his face. "No more hiding or secrets. It's time for the fans to know everything"

"Now, if you excuse me lads, babydoll and I have to put on a show for the paparazzi, let's go love" the couple walks out of the house hand in hand.

Almost immediately they were attacked by the paparazzi questions.

"Who is she?"

"Is it true that you and Eleanor broke up?"

"Were you cheating on Eleanor then?"

"Show us your face?"

"Louis can you tell us what's going on?"

"Who's the girl? And who's she to you?"

"It's not a girl it's a boy!"

For the very first time Louis smiles because of the paps. Who ever shouted the last one Louis actually likes him, at least he's smart and use his eyes.

Closing the car's door after Harry, makes his way back to the driver seat. He faces the paparazzi one more time. "We'll explain everything later, but what you should know for now is, that's Harry and he's my boyfriend"

And with that he drives away heading to Harry's house.

"Don't forget to call after your meeting tomorrow" says Harry, as they come to a stop in front of his house. "Night Lou"

"Sweet dreams babydoll"

                                   ******

"There's no way we're accepting this stupid contract" says Mark, one of the head managers of the management team.

They came prepared this time, and the contract that they made, of course with the help of the lawyer. And the boys have to admits, it's way better than the old one.

80% of the earnings will go for one direction while the company will only have 20%.

And when it comes to the decision they have to the majority of the boys to agree to the idea. If Majority of the boys says yes, then be it. No, then no and would never happen.

And so many other details, but let's not go there now.

The bottom line, the upper hand here is for the boys. And no one can forces them to do anything they don't want to.

And the boys couldn't be happier.

Louis thoughts were broken by the lawyer, Phill's voice. "Okay then, I'll see you at the court. Oh, and just a small advice, prepare your pockets because you know I never loose a case"

And Louis smirks at this, watching Phill walking to the door. If there was one this company hates more than anything, is to spend their money.

And Louis almost lost it! Mark looks like he's ready to explode any minute, now.

And Louis knows it.

"No need to go to this far, I'm sure we can work it out with this contract" finally, Mark says.

They finally win.

——————————————————————-

Here we go guys, the new chapter is up. I hope you like it :)

First, I apologize for the super short chapter and the late boring update, it just, it's been a long day and I barely had the time for anything so I apologize.

P.s. I know nothing about the law so I apologize if it didn't make any since at all 🤦🏼‍♀️😪

Also guys I have a question, I'm starting to work on a new story (another larry one) were Louis comes out and announce that he's married with Harry on the X factor. And the story follows with their daily life as the tell about the hardships they have to go through as a couple and the whole band. Something along those lines? Would anyone be interested in it? (Of course I won't post it until I'm halfway through it or completely done with it)

Love, JJ.