BD*5

"And you want to date my son?" Asked Robin one more time, just to make sure he heard right.

He's not deaf. Robin listen to this Louis guy, that now he knows is a famous singer, as he explained from the start how they met, and how he has feelings for Harry, and would love nothing more than to go on a date with him, and see how things will go between the two of them.

What should he do?!

Robin was torn between two options. One, to let Harry date Louis and see how it'll go, he wants his son to be happy. He wants Harry to find that one person whom will love Harry for who he is and show him that's there's nothing wrong in being different. Two, he can stop this whole thing right now before it gets out of control, but, the thing is, he wants to protect Harry from any kind of harm. That boy may not be his biological son but he means the world to him and the boy's sister, Gemma. They're his world. His children, and no one can say otherwise.

He could loose the rope for Harry a bit and let him try and see how things may go with this Louis boy. At the same time he was terrified. What if it ends up badly?! He wasn't ready to see Harry suffering again. He doesn't want Harry in that place. Never again. Robin's heart can't handle it.

What should he do?!

He watches Harry closely. Every move, emotion that shows on his face, hoping it will help to pick up his mind.

After a few minutes of debating, judging by the bright smile on Harry's face. The answer was obvious. Crystal clear, really. "Fine. You may date my son" he finally say. "But watch it boy. Because I don't give a damn if you're a world star, hurt my son and I won't hesitate to snap your neck. Clear?"

"Crystal" replied Louis,nodding. "Though you don't have to worry sir. I would never do that"

Let's hope so. Robin thinks. But choose to reply with a simple node.

"Now about the date-" Louis started to say but was stopped by Robin who started talking. "You May go on your date anytime you want but not tonight. It's getting late besides, Harry has school tomorrow"

Of course Louis catches on the hint. 'Time for you to leave, boy' Well, Robin does have a point. Harry has school. Maybe other day. "of course sir. Well, I should go now. It was pleasure to meet you ma'am, sir. And thank you for allowing me to date your son"

Robin walks Louis to the door, leaving Harry and his wife in the kitchen. Seeing his chance now. He decided to use it and talk to Louis. Some more. "Look Louis, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I meant what I said before. Hurt my son and you're dead"

Nodding his head, Louis finally reply. "You have my word sir. It will never happen. Promise"

Shaking hands, bedding each other good night Robin watches as Louis figure fades with each step he takes. "I hope you're right son" he whisper to himself. Closing the door softly behind him.

————————————————————

A/N: sorry for the short chapter.... anyway hope you'll enjoy

So..... what do you think?!

Love,JJ.