BD*6

Harry was literally losing his mind. Clothes everywhere. He's trying to choose an outfit for tonight but all of sudden, it's seems like nothing of his clothes were good enough.

Throwing himself at the bed. Harry tries to relax. Telling himself, it's just a date. Just Louis, he has nothing to freak out about. But still Harry's mind was going absolutely crazy.

Harry sits up, playing his favorite music hoping it will help him relax, even if it just a little bit. As he makes his way to the closet room.

After half an hour of looking around Harry  finally decides on a simple short black dress, wanting to avoid any prying eyes

Harry was checking himself in the mirror, when suddenly, his door is opened revealing his older sister, Gemma

Harry was checking himself in the mirror, when suddenly, his door is opened revealing his older sister, Gemma. "Hey, little bro you ready for some- oh wow Harry you look amazing" she says. As she scans her little brother from head to toe.
Loving the way he looks in the black dress.

Gemma pouts slightly, deeming it unfair how beautiful he is. "It's not fair, how do you manage to look beautiful in everything,huh? How about you give a bit of that beauty of yours? I'm your older and only sister, have some mercy on me little brother" Harry laughs at his sister dramatic act. "Don't be silly. You're beautiful too" he scolds her playfully. Meaning every word he just said though.

Gemma couldn't help the smile that broke on her face at Harry's words.

People always ask her if she feels a shamed of him. To have a brother who likes to dress as a girl, a brother who acts in 'abnormal way'. But she always shuts those stupid people up. Using every chance she gets to shows off of her beautiful brother and how proud she is of Harry. She always hates it how people judge, not even bothering to get to know the person himself for real, before they make up their minds.

Who are they to judge someone as a 'freak', 'abnormal' and other things, just because someone dress or act differently!
That's why she always tell those closed minded people how strong and brave her brother is, for staying true to himself  although knowing, the mean things people says about him. She won't let anyone talk her brother down or insult him. No way! Not on her watch.

She still remembers the long rough journey Harry to go on until he was finally comfortable with himself. It was a hard work on Harry's end and she won't let anyone steal that away from him.

"Ready for some manicure time?" Gemma asks again. She sits down on Harry's bed admiring his outfit trying to decide what colors to go with.

As Gemma works on his nails she notices her brother being quiet. Really quiet as he looks at the view from the window. Which isn't unusual for Harry. Though, she couldn't help but worry about him whenever he's in this kind of state. "Everything alright, baby bro?"

Harry looks at her for a few seconds, shrugging as he turns his attention once again to the view.

"Talk to me Harry" she pushes again. Knowing for a fact it's not good for him to keep things to himself. "I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong"

"Am scared Gem."

"Of what? Stop doing that you'll bruise your lip" she says softly.

"What if he's like them?"
And of course Gemma knows who he means by them. How could she forget? "Look Harry, I know that you are scared but you can't stop living your life because of this fear" wiping her brother tears away, it always breaks her heart whenever Harry cries. "Honestly, will he be like them? We would never know. Unless you try. I know that you're scared and you have every right to be. But Harry, you can't let this control your life, this fear is only in your head!After all, life is meant to take chances and risks, yeah sometimes we're going to lose, sometimes we're going to win Harry. The things that break us are the things that build us. And that's the magic in it Harry. You have to take the risk, and who knows? maybe this time the end will surprise you! So what do you say about taking the risk one more time and give this boy a chance?"

"What if I fall?"

"Mom, dad, Perrie and I are here to catch you"

Harry thinks for a little bit before whispering an okay.

Gemma smiling that hoping that this time her little brother will have his happy ending. "Aaand we're done here, let me just pick a shoe that match the look" she disappears for a bit, return with a gold high heel sandal.

Harry smiles as he looks at himself in the mirror

Harry smiles as he looks at himself in the mirror. Loving his outfit and how pretty it makes him feel.

"Thanks Gem." Takin his sister in a warm hug. As his mother's voice echoes from down stairs announcing that Louis has arrived to pick him up. "Harry hon. Louis is here"

"Wish me luck" he says. He nervously meets Louis outside the house greeting him with a soft hi.

"Hello babydoll, you look stunning as always" says Louis, giving Harry cheek a small peck.

"So ready for tonight?"

—————————————————————-

Here we go, another update...
So, what do you think?!

Love, JJ.