BD*9

Okay. It was a dumb move on Louis end. He should never posted that picture on his social media.

Louist91: special gifts for my special someone

Louist91: special gifts for my special someone. And now time to get ready and pick my babydoll up.

Honestly, Louis didn't think much about it when he posted the picture on his Instagram earlier, he was just so happy to have Harry by his side once again.

It's slipped his mind that at times the fans can be just like the FBI if not worse. He never understood how they manages to find him, especially when he doesn't want to be found.

Just like now. He's at the airport currently waiting for Harry, the thing is, he's not alone. Within minutes the fans were able to find him, along with few paparazzi.

Louis understand this part of his job since he signed for it. And he's really thankful for all the love he's receiving from the people around him. But right now, he would love it, if they just gave him space and let him be a normal person.

Being surrounded by people, screaming, yelling and trying to touch him, it was his daily life routine. He's used to this already. But Harry isn't. And he's scared for his well-being, he doesn't want a repeat of the accident before.

What should he do now?

Louis probably shouldn't have posted the picture. He forgot that one small detail about him being famous. After all, he's only human. Just like you.

"Babydoll" Louis shouts, the moment he sees Harry and Perrie.

Secretly he was relieved that the both of them remembered to put a hat and sunglasses on, to hid themselves. Other wise it'll be a huge disaster, especially with paparazzi here.

And he doesn't need the management on him now.

His bodyguards moves closer to him shouting at everyone to back up, trying their best to protect the three lads from the crowd.

Louis open his arms to catch his babydoll who's running towards him.

(Ignore the flowers, lol)

Causing the fans to scream at the couple cuteness. "God, I'm missed you so much, babydoll" Louis whispers softly for Harry only. Lowering him to the ground. Trying his best to keep Harry's face hiding in his chest, since the hat and the glasses had fallen off due to the force of the hug. While taking Perrie in his other arm.

"How was your flight?" Louis asks, a bit too loudly so they can hear him over the fans screams.

"Good. Gosh Louis where did all these people come from?" Says Perrie as she step back from the hug. Looking around her at huge crowd.

"Yeah... about that, my bad sorry." Louis says laughingly. He couldn't believe he forgot about his fans and their FBI powers. "Please be careful and stay close to me and the bodyguards" guiding them through the crowd. Tighten his hug around The shaking Harry. "Try to stay calm babydoll, we'll get out of here as fast as we can"

But of course things didn't work out like Louis hoped they would. The screams only getting louder as some trying to get their hands on them. And judging by the small whimpers leavening Harry's mouth, Louis knows there's a huge chance that Harry may get a panic attack. Again.

He loves his fans, but can't they tell it's not the time to act this way? Don't they know that this isn't normal and not everyone used to it? Can't they see how badly this is effecting Harry?!

He needs them to calm down. Or, for sure, Harry will go into a panic attack.

The fast way of Harry's breathing only proving his thoughts. "Please, try to calm down" he tries whispering sweet nothings into his ears in order to calm down but nothing seems to work so far.

This is bad. Really bad.

"Here, Louis." Says Perrie. As she pulls an inhaler from her bag. After the accident that day she decided to buy one and keep it with her just in case of emergency, like this one.

Heck, she even bought one for Louis, just in case.

Upon the orders from Louis the guards to hide them as they gave Harry his inhaler. "C'mon babydoll. Calm down. You're safe with me" trying his best to calm the younger lad.

"Make them stop!" Came the small cry from Harry.

Before Louis can reply back. A fan cried out, shouting at everyone to calm down. "SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE SCARING HER. YOU'LL CUASE HER A PANIC ATTACK. QUIET!"

And just like that, everybody backed down giving them space. Locking eyes with the girl, Louis mouth a thank you to her before addressing everyone else. "Guys, I know you want to know everything! But please give us space, like I told you before they're not used to this. So please! I promise when the time is right you'll know everything"

He received a few apologies before excusing himself and the rest successfully making his way to the car. "You guys okay?" He asks.

Receiving a nod from Perrie. "I'm tired" was Harry answers.

"Try to get some sleep then" kissing Harry's head, when something catches his attention. "Is that blue in your hair babydoll?"

Perrie cackles at that while screaming "BUSTED"

————————————————————

SURPRISE!!!!!! I updated this book on Wednesday and Sundays only.

I never thought someone will actually read this. So, here's a small thank you as an update surprise for you for giving me so much love 💕 thank you 😊

Hope you enjoy this update!

Don't forget to tell me what you think!

Love, JJ.