BD*4

It's been a few days since the accident and Harry hadn't see Louis at all. As he had to sort the mess in the fandom. Sure they are talking through the phone but somehow it's not enough for Harry.

He wants to see Louis.

After Louis statement to the fans, that he's in fact seeing someone but nothing official yet, as they want to see how this will go and taking things slowly, Louis also asked the fans to give them space since the said person isn't used to all of this.

Most of the feedback Louis received was positive, fans stating, they're happy that he found someone to share all of this with. Of course there are some who were disappointed since the famous young man isn't available anymore. Off the market.

And Harry tries his best to ignore those negative comments.

Ever since the statement, Harry hadn't heard from Louis. Last he received a message telling him he has to sort some stuff with the management. So, to say Harry is worried is understatement.

After School, Harry decided to just chill around since he doesn't have work today. He's laying down on the floor watching a Disney movie on his laptop. Yes, Harry is an eighteen years old boy who still adores and loves Disney movies. So what? Sue him!

He was in the middle of the movie, beauty and the beast, when his peeps signaling a new message. Pausing the movie, Harry curses who ever dares to bother him at such a time.

He takes his phone ready to tell the person off. Opps. Well, maybe, just maybe he couldn't tell this specific person off. Sorry for cursing you Louis.

Well, what doesn't Louis knows won't hurt him, right?

Louis: Where are you? Sensing that something is going on Harry replied with, at home, why?

Louis: are you alone?

That's just weird. Why's Louis asking so many questions?! If Harry wasn't worried before, he sure is now. Yes, I'm alone. Well, the employees are here too so.... something happened?

Louis: send me your address, babydoll

And Harry does as he's told. Mind racing, thoughts all over the place. He has a feeling something is going on and he doesn't like it.
He doesn't like the wild thoughts that running through his head. So before it gets any worse for him, Harry decides to focus on the movie once again, trying his best not to panic.

He knows something is going on. First, the management didn't like the idea of one of their idols gay, and they'll try everything in their power to hide it, as he learned from Louis. Second, Louis himself wasn't ready to come out, which is okay, as long as he's happy, Harry is happy.

But what could possibly happened for Louis to request him to come over?

A while later, there's a knock on his bedroom door. Huh? Did really Harry doze off that long? Typical Harry. "Come in" He says, pausing the movie once again.

"What a lovely view you have from here, babydoll" said Louis as he looks around him.

As far as he could see from the house

As far as he could see from the house. It's amazing. "I didn't know you are rich" he adds.

"It doesn't matter" Harry says, voice muffled thanks to Louis shirt. "Everything Okay?" Eventually pulling himself away as he studys Louis face.

"Depends on how you will take it" says Louis, making his way over to Harry's bed. Patting the mattress, wanting Harry to sit down next to him. Who of course follows the request. "As I explained before, the management aren't that thrilled about me being gay, so they want to hide it, in order to do that, they suggested for me to get a beard" Harry's Breath hitched hearing this.

He doesn't like where this is going. He has to share Louis with some random girl?! If there's one thing Harry hates the most, is sharing. Heck he still gets jealous when his parents attention focused on his sister few extra minutes. He doesn't like to share what his. Well, technically Louis isn't his, not officially at least. But still!

"Oh" he plays with his fingers, not knowing what else to say.

Louis reaches over taking Harry's hand in his rubbing it softly. "Look at me babydoll" voice low and soothing. "Listen carefully, please let me finish explaining till the end. 'Kay?" Once he receives a nod from Harry. Louis starts speaking again. "They wanted to give me a beard as I said earlier. But I didn't agree, I know I'm not ready to come out yet, but that doesn't mean I want to hide. I don't want to do that, absolutely not. After a tense argument I came with this crazy idea, explaining who you're and how you dress, I suggested you be the 'girl'. This way I won't be lying to the fans, at least not all of it a lie. So what do you say, babydoll? You're okay with it?!" He explained. Bracing himself for the worst.

Harry stares at Louis, blinking once, twice and thrice before speaking slowly. "They actually listened to you? Just like that?" Doubts evident in his voice.

"I may have or have not threatened them. So they didn't have much of a choice, really" dismissing the idea as if it's nothing. "Anyway, as long as your face hiding. We're okay. So? What do you think?"

Harry carefully thinks about the whole thing. After all it's not a game! Could he handle the attention? Probably not. Was he ready for it? Definitely not. Is he okay with the idea of some random girl going out in public, holding Louis hand and even kissing him? NO! No, no no no no no no! Absolutely not. After all, Harry doesn't share. On the other hand, no one will be able to see his face, let's no forget the fact that he'll get to spend some more time with Louis. It's sounds like a pretty good damn deal to Harry. "I guess we can try it" blowing out a huge breath, finally answering Louis.

"Yes! Brilliant" tackling Harry in hug, kissing his cheek. "One more thing, will you go out with me?" He asks nervously. Heart beating loud, he just asked this babydoll out on a date with him.

"Ummm...I..." Harry was scared. He really wants to say yes but he's scared. No scratch that, he's terrified.

"Remember as slow as you want" says Louis softly trying to ease his anxiety.

"Even if it's a turtle pace?"

Louis couldn't help but laugh at this. "Even if it's a turtle pace"

"O-okay then" finally came the answer. Causing Louis to smile like an idiot.

Pulling his phone out. "Let me take a pic." Louis says. Smiling from ear to ear.

"NO" yells Harry hiding his face. Oh well, it's not like Louis will actually listen to him.

Louist91: look who decides to say hi 👋🏻

Louist91: look who decides to say hi 👋🏻. My shy babydoll 💚

Just as he post the pic. "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Causing Louis to jump at the new voice.

Harry who recognized the voice in heart beat. Shuts his eyes tightly. Cursing.

Damn it. He's in a deep trouble.