BD*11

"What do you think?" Giving a little twirl to show off his outfit and hairstyle for Louis.

"Beautiful as always" Louis says, kissing the top of Harry's head

"Beautiful as always" Louis says, kissing the top of Harry's head. "Let's go now. Everyone is waiting for us in the lobby"

The band members, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis decided to spend the night out to celebrate the graduation of Harry and Perrie's.
Since they won't be able to do so tomorrow because of their concert.

"I'm ready now" Heart beating fast. Harry knows it's already late. He's fallen for this handsome boy in front. He's excited and terrified at the same time.

He just hope Louis actually feels the same about him.

Louis stops Harry from taking another step further. "Do you trust me?" After Receiving a nod from the green eyed boy. He reaches out carefully taking off the hat not wanting to mess Harry's hair, and the glass following as well. "Now you're ready"

Harry couldn't help but frown at Louis's actions. He remembers clearly when Louis told him they'll get in trouble if Harry shows his face. So what is Louis doing right now? "W-what are you doing?"

"I don't want to hide anymore" Louis leans in laying a kiss on the corner of Harry's mouth. "Let's go" he takes Harry's hand into his. Making their way to hotel entrance to meet the rest of the group.

"OMG, Hazza it's the amusement park" Perrie screamed once she realized where they are. Earning a laugh from Harry at Perrie childish behavior. But of course it didn't faze him much. Perrie always loved the amusement parks. And honestly, Harry couldn't figure out why even if his life depends on it.

He loves to take a walk around, to admire the lights, it always fascinate him how beautiful the place looks at night. But when it actually comes to trying out the games, well, that's a big no for Harry!

What was he supposed to do now? Everyone seems happy to be here and Harry doesn't want to ruin their mood. But, he really dislikes the games at the amusement park. Heck he's pretty sure he'll have heart attack if you make try one, it just scares him to death! What was he supposed to do now?!