BD*25

"We never wanted to hide ourselves or who we love from the fans. But the management thought that if the parents discovered that one of us or so interested in boys instead of girls they won't be allowed to listen to our music anymore. They also feared that the fans might leave us because of our sexuality, which will effect the sales badly and the company wasn't ready to deal with it. Though, our sexuality has nothing to do with anyone, it's a private matter in my opinion" explain Liam to the many reporters in front of them.

They thought it would be better to just invite the reporters and to explain everything once and for all.

"What about your girlfriend Eleanor?" Came a loud shout from the back line. And Louis Just shakes his head. What didn't they understand? "Eleanor just a friend. There's nothing between us. Never was and never will. They hired the girl to 'date' so no one can suspect anything. Even though a lot of fans never believed any of this show. Amazing, right? Our fans just brilliant like that!" The four boys nodding their heads in agreement with Zayn words.

Their fans are truly the best. And the boys loved them for that.

"Why didn't you just refuse from the start?" A blonde woman asked.

And oh how much Louis wished for life to be that easy. "I tried but, one, our contracts, we didn't have a say almost in anything. Two,  movie producers has contacted the company asking for Zayn to sing one of the movie songs  and if the fans liked enough then the company might actually give the chance to do what he's been wanting for so long, to have a solo career besides one direction. And like the management told me it would they will refuse to give him the chance and it would be my fault if I continued to be so careless, and of course I cannot do that to Zayn"

When Zayn learned what's been going on behind closed doors, and the truth on how he got the chance. He refused the offer. Louis was like a brother to him. And there's no way Zayn would give them a reason to control his brothers.

That's why he told the management team that he gives up on the idea of having a solo career too.

"But aren't you afraid that the might leave your side?"

"Those who might leave because of something so simple, I believe aren't true fans" says Niall.

"The boy, Harry, you said that he's your boyfriend. How come he has such a long hair and dress like a girl?" And Louis narrows his at the man from the sun. He couldn't stand them. And there's no way Louis will let him drag Harry like.

No way!

"And who are you to decide how a boy or a girl for the matter should walk? Talk? Dress like? The why I love actually" looking at the man in the eye, Louis smirks slightly before he continues. "He's not afraid to be who he wants to be. Thank you guys for coming here today but I believe we're done"

Liam pats Louis on the back as they exit the place. "Good job oh shutting that man up"

And for the very first time for so long Louis feels free.

                                    ******

"Woah. Hey babydoll" Louis says, smiling as his boyfriend kiss him softly on the lips. "What was that for?"

"I love you"

"I love you too babydoll" and Harry tucks his head in Louis' chest to hide his blushing face.

They left the cafe hand in hand when a young girl stops them. "Hey Louis, Harry" she says softly. And the boys could tell right away that she's a shy girl.

And Louis gives her one of his million dollars smile, hoping to ease the nervous girl. "Hey love" while Harry waves shyly not knowing what to do.

"I just wanted to say to you Louis that I would never leave your side just because you love a boy, I'll always support you. No matter what. And for you Harry, you're beautiful just the way you are and never let anyone tell you otherwise" the poor was startled slightly when Harry pulls her in for a tight hug, she recovers quickly though and hugs him back just as tightly.

"What your name love?"

"Hannah"

"Well, Hannah, how about a photo for a memory?" And Harry laughs at the squealing girl. She must be over the clouds now, that Louis himself, suggested a photo.

The couple waves goodbye to Hannah after she takes a photo with Louis and another one with Harry. And it warm Harry's heart how she didn't judge him at all. Like it's a normal thing for a boy to dress that way. And Harry is really thankful for her.

"Babydoll, for the last concert tomorrow come prepare, dress nicely, okay?"

Harry title his head, looking at Louis confusingly. "What do you mean Lou?"

"Nope. It's a surprise for tomorrow" Louis says teasingly. Winking at the pouting boy.

"Lou~"

———————————————————————

Here we go guys!

I know it's boring still, I hope you like it :) things a bit crazy for me now so it's hard to keep up with things so I apologize for it.

I believe there might be a chapter or two more (though, I'm not so sure! So...) and like I said I'm already have plans for the next story, larry too! Even though I doubt if anyone wants to read it.

Anyway, have a good day/night :)

Love, JJ.