BD*14

"Thank god! There you're Harry" Eleanor says. Smiling wildly. "All yours now. Seriously, boy! How can you put up with him?! He's such a pain in the ass" earning a laugh from Louis and Harry.

It's been a couple of weeks since Louis first meeting with Eleanor, and truth to be told, the very first few days felt like hell to all three of them. Harry's jealously risen up to the surface couple of times at the pictures of the both of them holding hands in public, giving each other small kisses, looking all lovey-dovey, it hurts! Feels like someone stabbing him over and over again, but he manages to control himself but it's hard. Especially, since he has to fight his insecurities and self doubt. But Harry tries his best to keep smiling all the while keeping a brave face for Louis sakes.

Speaking of Louis, that boy was on a whole new level of anger. He seriously hates his management team and the company, and the worst thing is he knows it's hurting his babydoll, he sees it written all over his face. And it's tearing Louis apart, as a result of that he takes out his anger and frustration on the poor girl, Eleanor. It's wrong, and he knows it. But, he just can't take it anymore.

As for Eleanor, she is trying to be patient with Louis. She really is. But, there are times were she wants to just slap the boy couple of times. 'Till he gets it through that thick head of his that she's here to help them. Honestly, she watched the couple for the past couple of days, and god! They're so cute. It must be hard for Louis to pretend to be in love with someone all the while having to hide his true love from the world. This world, the famous people lives in, it's... it makes her sick to her stomach. They've done nothing wrong! Besides it's no ones business who they love! So why they have to hide?! She'll tries her best to help the couple.

But it's all changed when Harry convinced Louis to befriend her. Saying it'll be better to all of them, this way. It took a bit of time but he finally did by Harry's advice and Louis has to admit, Harry was right all along.

In fact she turns out to be a great person to have around.

"You look beautiful babydoll" Louis says. Eyeing Harry's outfit. Before taking Harry in his arms and kissing his head.

"But won't you get cold?! It's already getting cold outside, I don't want you to get sick" Harry just smiles at Louis concerns

Harry just smiles at Louis concerns. It doesn't bother him, the cold. He actually loves it. "You know I love this kind of weather. I just wish it's winter already" Receiving a groan from Eleanor. "Seriously Harry, I don't understand how you prefer winter over summer. You're really something else" and Harry just shrugs.

He knows it's weird. Since, most of the people prefer summer, the sun and the heat. But not Harry, he always loved the rain, and the cold wind, to wrap himself in a cozy blanket and get lost in his books. He just loves these kind of things.

Winter always feels comforting to Harry.

"Are we ready to go Lou?!" Harry asks, taking Louis hand in his. They were supposed to meet the rest of their friends at the mall.

"H-harry" Eleanor Says trying to catch Harry's attention. Trying to hide her smile as she receives a secretive nod from Louis. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Harry looks at her questionably. Not understanding why she wants to join them. The deal was they spend some time together outside so the paparazzi can take photos of them together and then they can go their separate ways. So why did she wants to join them? But it's not like Harry minds it or something! They have gotten close to each other and she seems like a nice girl. "Of course not. But just so you know the rest of the lads will be there will this be okay with you?"

Harry asks as they settles in the car before driving to the mall. He doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable. She didn't hang out with them that much.

"Perfect" she says smiling.

After a while, Louis stops the car in-front of the mall. Letting them know that they have arrived. "We're here"

As Eleanor closed the door behind her. She cursed lowly at the camera flashes from the couple of reporters. "Shit" beating Louis, to Harry's side, opening the door. Eleanor kneels down doing her best to cover Harry's face with the sunglasses and her hat. "Ignore everything you hear and keep your head down" she takes Harry's hand into her small one, while keeping a steady pace with Louis smiling the whole time as she chat softly with Louis, waving every once in a while for a few cameras.

"You okay?" Eleanor asks him. Once they enter the mall. Her eyes scanning him. "Harry?" She calls out unsure of what's happening. And why Harry's refusing to meet her eyes all of sudden.

"There you're guys!" Came zayn voice. As they were greeted by the rest of the group hugged one another.

"Ummm... guys, where's H?" Causing Louis and Eleanor to look confusingly. "What do you mean? He's righ-"

But Eleanor stops talking when see notices that Harry's no where to be found.

—————————————————————-

Here we go guys, hope you'll enjoy it :)
Honestly I don't know how I feel about this chapter...

It's been a couple of rough days causing my insecurities and self doubt to risen up once again...
do you think the story is going too slow? Too fast?!
Maybe I should just delete it?! After all I'm not that good when it comes to writing. That's what been going in my mind about the story.

But I'm not planning to give up to those stupid thoughts just like that. This time. Not today! Hopefully the rough days will end up soon...

Sorry for rambling... anyway, tell me your thoughts on this chapter.

Love, JJ.