BD*20

It was harder than he originally thought.

Watching as the 'couple' goes on dates hand in hand smiling at each other. Of course Harry knows it's only for the show. But he honestly couldn't help the jealousy he felt, that's only growing more and more with each passing day. Heck he's barely been able to talk with Louis on the phone before he needs to go for rehearsals or to go out with Eleanor.

And above all of that, apparently the one direction star Louis Tomlisnon and his girlfriend has moved together into their new home. But Harry just turned off the television not wanting to hear about it.

And why hadn't Louis told him about this before hand?!

He tried to to push his jealousy away and not to think about it too much, to watch the person you love from afar as he goes on the supposedly dates hurts!

A knock on the door caught Harry's attention. He stills for a moment thinking who might it be. He's currently at his private house and Harry knows for sure that if his family needs something they'll just call him. Especially after he told them he wants some time alone.

"Coming" Harry calls out loud as the knocks star to sound louder. A sign that whoever is at the other side of the door is getting impatient.

The moment he opened the door he was surprised to find a covered Louis and Eleanor with more four girls behind them. "Lou?" Harry says. Eying curiously the mysterious girls.

"In you go girls, come on" after ushering everyone inside.

"Hey babydoll" Louis says softly, engulfing Harry in his arms, kissing him softly on the lips. "There's someone who wants to meet you, my sisters, Charlotte known as Lottie, Felicite or Fizzy as we call her and there's the twins, Daisy and Phoebe. Girls this is my boyfriend Harry"

They all great Harry with a warm welcoming expect for one, Phoebe. Who only waved a small hello from afar. Maybe she's a shy one. "Make yourself at home"

The couple let the rest of the girls to explore the house as they take a seat on the couch as Louis starts to explain everything that's going on. "I'm really sorry about what happened that day, apparently the company had enough with me playing around. So that's why most of the time Eleanor and I go out a woman named Wendy will tag along to make sure we're acting all couple-like" Louis says. Leaning back letting out a sigh of frustration. "And to make things more believable they are forcing us to live in the same house but you don't need to worry about it. I promise each one has it's own room. It feels as if I can't breathe. And I'm so sick of it"

Harry bites down on his lower lip, as he hugs Louis close to his body. He swallowed down everything he wanted to say, because seeing Louis in this way, Harry knows he can't complain about anything, he just doesn't want to add more pressure on his boyfriend. He already has a lot that's going on. "Have you ever thought about exposing them? And the way they treats you and the lads?"

"I can't do that! After everything the boys went through just to achieve this dream of theirs. I can't just act selfishly just because I cannot handle it anymore"

Harry wanted to argue back and trying to convince Louis that he wouldn't be destroying anything but before he has the chance to do so, the girls inter the living room. Taking seats around them.

He watched silently the way the girls interacting with Eleanor and he would lying if says that he's not feeling a bit jealous. He wants to be close to them too.

"Oh Louis, I'll just stay here, so you don't need to worry about me. You can fly to Tokyo with the rest of the girls" says Phoebe.

"Phoebe! You can't just invite yourself to someone's house" this girl was driving him crazy. He tried to understand why she doesn't want to travel with them.

And when Phoebe doesn't want to talk she wouldn't.

"I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind, right Harry?" She asks, with a small smirk.

Harry nods slowly, feeling uncomfortable under her gaze. "S-sure you're welcome to stay"

"You sure love?" And Harry only nods yes as answer. Frowning slightly when the younger girl mouths silently 'I'm watching you' once she noticed Louis is distracted by Lottie.

If looks can kill Harry would be cold dead on the floor by now. Just earlier she was all smiles and laughs with Eleanor. So why she's acting this way? As if she's ready to kill Harry any minute?

Did he do something wrong?!

————————————————————

Here we go guys! First, I want to apologize for the short, boring and late update, this was to be up hours earlier, it just I'm really sick and I can barely focus on anything, and totally forgetting it's Sunday. Again, sorry guys.

Also as you know guys, I'm new to this fandom, as I searched Louis' siblings up I got so confused... can you help me with their names and ages?!

Anyway way, hope you enjoy this, don't forget to leave your thoughts on it!

Love, JJ.