BD*18

Louis couldn't be happier, Harry had finally said it. He finally said I love you. And Louis honestly feels like he owns the whole world at the moment.

Louis plays with Harry soft hair admiring his soft features. He smiles softly, can you believe it? This sleeping beauty in front him is his. When did Louis become so lucky?!

He checks his phone, showing him it's already 11:25a.m. Which means time to wake up. The girls and Harry had planned a girls day out as Perrie likes to call it.

Louis leans in placing a small kiss on the corner of Harry's mouth before slowly start kissing him softly. "Time to wake up, love" replacing a couple more kisses on his face. "C'mon love"

His actions were interpreted by Harry's fingers pressing rapidly on Louis nose, causing him to laugh at the sleeping boy actions. "What are you doing?" Louis asked, amused.

"Trying to shut you up" came the raspy voice.

"EXCUSE ME?" He shouts in a dramatic manners before jumping playfully on Harry. "You're going to pay for this"

"S-STOP!" Harry says. Trying to get away from Louis. "NO! L-lou sto-stop!" Swatting Louis hands away. Fighting to get away, but only succeeding in flipping themselves over thanks to Louis firm hold on his hips.

Resulting in Harry on top of Louis. "Stop" Harry whines, when the cold fingers touch his warm skin.

"It's not my fault you hadn't said the magic word" Louis shrugs innocently

"P-please?"

"Hmmm" Louis takes his hands off pretending to think. "Nope. That's not it"

A laugh escapes Harry's full lips. Trying to think of the oh so supposed magic word but failing miserably thanks to the monster fingers on his skin. "I lo-love you"

And Louis immediately stop. Smiling softly when he hears the three words that he's been dying to hear. "Love you too, babydoll" Louis Says. Pulling Harry down for a kiss.

A nock on the door interrupts the couple causing Louis to groan in announcement. "I swear to god, I'm going to kill whoever it is" he mutters under his breath.

Getting up, he throws some clothes on. Heading to the door cursing whoever is the person who dares to interrupts his morning with Harry.

"Good morning Louis, where's Harry?" Eleanor asks, inviting herself in side the room, looking for the said boy.

"Ouch Louis! What was that for?" Did he just really het her? She glares at Louis rubbing the spot on her left arm to sooth the pain.

Smiling innocently, Louis shrugs at her, making his way to the bedroom. "Well... I swore that I'll kill whoever it is, sadly, I cannot do such a thing since I still need you so..."