BD*10

"Wow, Louis you didn't have to do this" Says Perrie as she looks around the room. Admiring the luxury vibe it gives. But what catches her eyes the most was the gifts and the flowers on the bed.

And let's not forget to mention that there's a lot of gifts in front of her. And Perrie fighting hard to not let the squealing escape her lips.

Of course, Perrie saw the picture Louis posted earlier on his instagram account, but she honestly didn't expect that she would also receives gifts. Like Harry.

After all, it's understandable why Louis would buy gifts on this occasion for Harry. But to her, not so much!

It didn't even cross her mind.

"Nonetheless Perrie, you guys deserve it. And tonight we're going out to celebrate your graduation"

"There's more?!" The two friends eyes each other speechless before Harry shrugs, a sign to show Perrie that he has no idea about this. "Really Lou, you didn't have to do this. You got us tickets and payed for the plane and the hotel room and that's more than enough"

Perrie groans hearing this. Don't get her wrong she's thankful for what Louis did but she wants Harry to learn to simply accept the love and the warmth of the people around him has to offer. It's free too for god sake! Why does he has to complain so much?! Groaning again, Perrie really wants to smack her best friend right now. "Seriously boy, just shut up and accept the gifts from your boyfriend" causing the boys to blush.

Hmmm, this should be fun. A little teasing won't hurt anyone, right?!
"Louis why don't you try to pull Harry's hair?" Failing to hold back anymore. She can't wait to see Louis reaction to her best friend craziness.

"Shut up Perrie" Harry says. Glaring at the said girl.

Louis looks confusingly between the two for a minute before it clicks in his mind what might Perrie be talking about. "Wait! You mean to tell me this is a wig?!" Louis asks, smiling wickedly at Harry, taking a step closer to the younger boy, causing Harry to take a step back.

"No!" Harry takes off away from Louis arms but who is he kidding, he knows for a fact that sooner or later Louis will catch him. After all, Louis is way faster than him.

"Gotcha" Louis whispers, smiling softly at the frightened boy. "Now let's see what you are hiding from me, hmmm?" Pulling the wig away, his eyes widening in shock at the sight in front of him.

He has to admit, never in his life Louis thought of such a color for a hair and truth to be told it looks wonderful on Harry.

"Please. Don't get mad"

"Why would I?" Louis doesn't like the sound of this. He wants to know what's going on but it's not the right time for this. Harry needs to know he can do anything he wants. "Listen babydoll,  you should know, you can do anything you want as long as you enjoy it. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise, 'kay?"

Nodding his head, Harry looks briefly at Louis then looking down again. "So you're not mad?"

Louis shakes his head no kissing his cheeks. "Remember, you can do anything and everything you want."

He looks again at the now blue hair. Honestly he never thought such a color would look okay but he has to admit the color looks beautiful. Even though it's sounds weird in his head when Says blue hair! But oh well, as long his babydoll is happy he's happy...

He plays with the hair for a bit, trying to explain the warmth spreading through his body at the sight of the blue color

He plays with the hair for a bit, trying to explain the warmth spreading through his body at the sight of the blue color. He has a feeling of the reason behind the blue color... "It looks beautiful on you, but seriously, babydoll. Did you miss me that much?" He asks teasingly.

"Yup" came the proud reply from Perrie who in return received a pillow in the face.

Louis shakes his head, laughing at the two silliness for a bit. "I'll let you two get ready for tonight. See you later girls" slipping out of the door.

Harry waits for a bit to make sure Louis actually left before he face Perrie. "You're dead girl!"

"Oh shit" Perrie says.

——————————————————————

Here we go again :) another update!

So what do you think? Do you guys like it?!

Love, JJ.