BD*26

"Thank you so much love" Harry waves giving the fan, Ashley, a small smile. Watching as she goes in her way.

It's still weird for him when some of Louis fans stops him for a picture or a small talk. It warms his heart, making Harry feels apart of this big loving family. It makes him so happy.

Of course not all of the fans are that acceptable with who he is nor the way he dresses, it happened a few times where som of the fans would call him names and such. But Harry had learned long time ago to shut the negative things out. And honestly, he doesn't care anymore.

Harry's proud to himself. And he won't let anyone steal the feeling from him.

'This is me, don't like it? Join the line, love' it's something that Harry lately been repeating it like a mantra.

Because who are they to tell you how are you supposed to walk, talk or dress like?! You can be who you want to be.

And those who aren't comfortable with it, well... screw them honestly.

Harry stops walking, looking at the elderly couple dancing happily even though there's no music on. A smile make it's way on his face as he watches the woman throwing her head back laughing at something the man just whispered in her ear.

Harry smiles dreamily, glancing at the couple one more before he continues in his way. His mind kept drifting back to the elderly couple and god, how much Harry wishes one day that'll be him and Louis.

Growing old together. Harry loves the sound of it.

He carefully hide the new MacBook pro that he bought for Louis birthday just a few days away from now. Since Louis been complaining about his old laptop, even though he can afford a new one, Louis sticks to the old one. And Harry wants to spoil Louis a bit. Because god knows how that boy doesn't spoil himself enough.

Harry's phone rings scarring the poor lad out of his mind. He always hates when it happens, especially if the house is so quiet. "Yes Phoebe?" He answers, trying to calm his racing heart.

"Open the damn door Haz. It's freezing cold outside"

With that Harry races to open the door, revealing the twins. Phoebe and Daisy. "What are you doing here?"

"We're going to the concert or did you forgot?" Phoebe asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course no-" He never get to finish what he wants to say. As Daisy take his wrist dragging him all the way to his room, shouting. "There's no time to waste" followed by Phoebe laughs as she chase after them.

Harry shakes his head at the silly girls. They remind him of a four years old kids on a Christmas day.

"Girls- calm down! Girls! Why the rush?" And Harry honestly couldn't understand, there's some time 'till the concert begins.

"What about this?" Daisy asks as she pulls the outfit to show her twin. Completely ignoring Harry.

"Perfect"

Daisy squeals at the sounds of the door bell. "That's Lottie! Put this on, QUICK!" She shouts running out if the room.

Harry couldn't take it anymore, he eyes the smiling Phoebe, once he steps out of the bathroom. "Okay talk. What's going on?"

"It's a surprise"she says innocently.

And Harry groans at the answer. They're driving him crazy. "Phoebe!"

"Stop trying boy. It's a surprise" says Lottie. "Time to do your hair" gently pushing him down the chair.

Harry just sits there poutting waiting for the girl to finish.