Chapter 1: The Test

This is supposed to be a happy and exciting day for one Harry Potter but is turning out to be a disaster. It all started with those stupid letters. So many letters. Harry knew they were for him but as soon as one arrived it was quickly used as kindling.

His aunt, Petunia Dursley nee Evans is sitting across the room with the first group of children there to be classified with his cousin, Dudley right next to her playing some game boy that he had brought. She fawns over her precious boy, consoling him, telling him there's nothing to be afraid of that this is a standard test and normal for everybody to take all the while sharing hateful glances towards him making sure he hadn't run off. The long and painful speech he got before entering the building made running the last thing on Harry's mind. All he could think about was how he could not in any possible way be a Little. Not only has his uncle, cousin and neighborhood bullies told him how stupid and pathetic Littles were he knew that if he was anything less than a perfect Dom like his cousin was going to be and he would be put out of the house faster than he could plead his case. Although it is blatantly obvious what the classification will reveal to anybody with two eyes and half a brain that had noticed the constant wet bed and pant, thirst for attention and unexplainable habit of wanting to make everybody around him happy knew he would be a little and one of a very small mindset.

His relatives just didn't want to believe it. They thought that if they pretended that they had this picture-perfect family that everything else will fall into place. Everything except their freak of the nephew who had come to stay with them a year-and-a-half after he was born when his parents died in a car crash. Being his last living relatives he had to stay with them but that didn't mean they had to like it or enjoy his company. Instead, the family chose to belittle the poor boy and put him in a small cupboard under the stairs to sleep in sleep him and gave him the meager scraps off the table when they had to feed him. No one knew what went on in the little house on number 4 Privet Drive or the abuse little Harry has to go through on a daily basis. All he wants is a loving family and he feels that by classifying as a Dom is the only way to get it.

"Hi," suddenly a blonde headed young boy's sitting next to Harry. "You look kind of sad here all by yourself. Do you want to come to sit with me and my papa?" he says noticing how all the other kids are across the room playing with the various toys that were set out. "It's okay if you don't want to," he's quick to assure when he sees the hesitance on the smaller boy's face, "but wouldn't it be nicer to sit with somebody instead of being here all alone? I'm Draco by the way." Sticking out his hand and taking the other boy's Draco starts leading him over to his parent. "Papa, I found this boy all alone. Plus he's in our group so can he play over here with me."

"As long as he chooses to Draco. Hello there, I'm Lucius Malfoy Draco's father and you're more than welcome to sit with us although may I ask who are you here." Lucius looks down at the minuscule boy who barely looks old enough to be classified.

"Over there," Harry point across the room. "My name is Harry Potter."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Harry. Are you nervous today?" he tries to make small talk as one of the directors, Minerva he thinks her name is, starts to take the first group into the testing area. His relatives don't even spare a glance at the small boy they're leaving behind. Lucius is confused as to why this horse face woman is so attached to a little blob of a child who's undeniably going to become a Dom when this Little is sitting all by himself clearly frightened about what's happening. At the moment he vows to protect this little one while he is temporarily in his care. For the next 15 minutes, Lucius watches over as the two boys become fast friends. Draco tells Lil Harry all about his house and toys and friends and even his uncle Sev. Harry was much quieter adding his input every now and then but mostly listening as the child rambled on and on all while placing various toys and snacks into the child's hand. The other adults couldn't help but coo at the adorable cite of the two soon to be little interacting. Draco takes on the big brother role while Harry follows his lead, be it playing, eating or the direction their conversation was going. Soon it's time for the second group to enter the testing lab. Once they enter they're split off into two groups; one for suspecting Doms and the other for suspecting Littles. Lucius quickly heards both of the boys into the second group as they head to a different part of the facility. Entering a room that could easily pass as a room in a daycare center, equipped with changing tables, toys for all ages, and even a few bouncers in the back. Parents, along with their children, are each assigned a classification officer to evaluate them. Quickly getting the attention of one of the helping nurses Lucius explains how he's watching over young Harry and they're all shown room after gathering both files.

Soon an elderly man enters the room. He has a long white beard and wearing the most colorful, brightly pattern set of scrubs Lucius has ever seen. The cloth glistens so brilliantly that it makes his eyes hurt.

"And how are we today?" he asks as he washes his hands and gathers a small box with the test inside.

"Good," two small voices pipe up along with a curt nod given by Lucius towards the doctor.

"That's wonderful. My name is Dr. Albus Dumbledore, one of the directors here and I'll be administering today's test. Now can you both do something really special for me?"

"Yes, of course," Draco answers right away before instructing Harry to do the same albeit a bit shyly.

"Alright I'm going to lay out some cards and I want you to tell me which would you prefer.' Albus lays out 2 cards from the box one stuffed bear and one race car. The boys contemplate their answer before Draco points at the car, that one seeming more fun to play with then a boring teddy. Harry, on the other hand, decides to speak up even though he wants the bear because of how comfy it looks.

"I'm a Dom." The adults look at each other in thinly veiled amusement. There was always somebody who got it in their mind that they're one classification but usually turns out to be something completely different.

"Why don't we let the test decide." Lucius pats the soon - to - be - Little's back as a way of comfort. Harry stares up at him for a moment debating if he even wants to go on with the test. He already knows what it will say, but he decides to humor to adults so that they believe him better.

"I want bear."

"Very good harry." The test went on in a similar matter with Albus asking either or questions along with how they acted at home. Both boys, blushing profoundly, admitted to waking up in wet sheet on more than one occasion and choosing to sleep in a crib versus a toddler bed. Other than those two their answers always differed with Draco picking the more action toys such as race cars and train sets whereas Harry chooses soft calm toys such as the teddy bear and building blocks.

"Alright, you two here will be a little bit different. I want you to really focus and pick any item you think you'd like to use or already do and remember no one is here to judge your choices this is all up to you." Albus sets out 5 cards; a pacifier, a sippy cup, a bottle, a diaper, and a pull-up.

"I a big boy. Aunty say I can't use any this." Harry stumbles over his words as soon as Dr. Dumbledore steps back to allow them to chose. Before the adults can come up with a reasonable arguments Draco swoops in, being the good helper he has been since the waiting room.

"I'm a big boy too but I still want the sippy plus you're aunt isn't here to tell you, you can't have it. Like when my uncle Sev gives me candy when papa isn't there to tell me no. Not that he does that a lot," he's quick to assure his dad, not wanting to get himself or Uncle Sev in trouble.

"That's alright Draco."

"I have baba?" comes the timid reply.

"Of course, and anything else you see here." Turns out Draco already wears pull-ups to bed while Harry wants diapers to help his own accidents along with both boys choosing the pacifier. Once the boys were done choosing Albus skimmed over his notes with a small smile.

"Well, it looks like we have two precious Littles. Draco is in the 3-5 range whereas Harry is about 18-36 months." Albus continued to tell Lucius about what the different choices meant along with explaining how Harry's aunt was waiting for him but stops when a heartbreaking whimper emits from the youngest Little.

"What's wrong little one?" Lucius moves to comfort the boy only to have his hands pushed away.

"Not a little. Can't be a little," Harry tries to rid himself of his tears only for a small sob to come out. "Aunty's going to be so mad. Aunty's going to be so mad."

"Hey, there's no need to get upset. I'm sure your aunt knew this was coming and already has a room set up for you." Although what kind of person leaves a suspected Little to his own devices Lucius isn't quite sure he should be going home with such people.

"No! Aunty will be mad. Harry not 'pose to be Little!" Before the adults can stop the child, Harry jumps from his seat and makes a mad dash for the door. Pushing it open he dodges a few wandering nurses with ease and rushes outside where he remembers his aunt parked the car. Lo and behold he spots it easily, his aunt and cousin sitting in the front eating ice cream not a cone insight for himself but that doesn't matter at the moment instead he climbs in the back.

"We can go now. You can go," with a slight sneer towards her nephew Petunia starts the car and drives home.