Chapter 11: Meeting the Family

The next time Harry wakes up he doesn't mind being in the crib. It was one of the objects he chose with Dr. Dumbledore during his classification after all. Instead, he chooses to sit and bask in the soft covers surrounding him.

"My baby Harry wake now?" he hears from across the room. It seems that Draco had had the same thought as Harry and chose to have a nice lay in bed instead of getting up to see his papa.

"Wake," Harry answers, sitting up more.

"You want outs, baby Harry?" Draco asks when he sees Harry's eyes wander around the room. Now that he's wake he can show Harry all of his cool toys and maybe go see Aunty Bellatrix and definitely see Grandpa Tom. Draco has so many plans for his new baby brother.

"Outs now?" Draco goes over to the crib and holds Harry's hand through the bar before speaking once more.

"Back up a little, baby Harry. I'll get you out and then we can go and see grandpa Tom. You wanna see your new grandpa Tom," Draco continues to talk as he finds the little latch and carefully lowers the side down to the floor. "Come on, Baby, we can find Grandpa in the sitting room."

After helping Harry down and making sure he's steady on his feet, the pair rush down the hall and down the stairs into the nonformal sitting room.

The room is of fading cream walls and white furniture with various old paintings along the walls. A roaring fire is lit in the front of the room next to a large window warming the room and allowing the early morning sunlight to flitter in. A man sits in the far corner with a newspaper next to him, having set it aside when he heard not one but two sets of little footsteps.

"Grandpa Tom!" Draco exclaims excitedly while running up to the man, unintentionally leaving Harry behind. "Missed you so so so much!"

"I missed you too, my little Dragon," Tom chooses to hold off on acknowledging the other child for a second at seeing his grandson's excitement. "But I don't believe I've met you before. What's your name young man?" The Little before him shrinks into himself while taking a step back.

Harry knew he should have stayed in the forest because now his new best friend Draco won't want anything to do with him now that he has his grandpa. He's never had a grandparent but if it's anything like a regular parent than Harry can't possibly compete.

"H-Hawwy, sir," he answers growing more upset at seeing Draco cuddle up to the new man. "Gotta go find daddy," but before he can bolt out of the room Harry finds himself sudden in the arms of the new man.

"I'm sorry, young one," Tom speaks as soon as Harry is secure on his left hip, Draco having taken up his right side. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. How about we statt over?" At the tiny black haired child's nod Tom resumes his seat placing a Little on each of his knees.

"Good morning Draco. Good morning Harry. How are you both this fine day?" Harry can't help but giggle at the regal tone in his voice.

"Baby Harry, you have ta say good morning back now," Draco gently reminds. He wants his grandpa to know that Harry has great manners so that he will love him just as much as he loves Draco. He had figured that Harry needs more people to love him for ever.

"Morning," Harry tries to hide his face in Grandpa Tom's shirt but stops when Draco addresses him once more.

"No you have ta say good morning, grandpa Tom. Papa says you should always say it like that."

"Now Draco he doesn't have to address me..."

"Morning 'andpa 'om," Harry's voice is slightly muffled but before Tom could respond a new voice draws the three males' attention.