Chapter 5: Cabin Fever

Severus couldn't help but smile, he gets his own little and his Lily's son no better. With the abuse the boy has obviously been subjected to makes his blood boil and he felt more protective of the lad, the very boy who now stood in his own filth. Harry looked directly at the ground

As he nervously played with his hands that hung in front of his crotch.

Looking at Lucius who shared the same look of sadness and pity for the boy, Severus opened his mouth to speak. "That would be an excellent idea. That means we can say for certain that no one is looking for him, which I highly doubt anyone would be." Lucius just nodded his head in reply, ushering his Dragon to come over and help him clear the tent that was sent of for stargazing.

That leaves Severus to take care of the filthy pungent boy who shyly keeps itching his backside and bits, not knowing the germs and illnesses he could get if he were to stick his hands in his mouth.

"We do not itch down there, you will make it worse," Severus lightly scolds only to receive a flinch as a response. "It's okay, I just don't want you to make it worse. Come on, let's get you wiped down, it'll have to do until we can give you a bath when we get to the cabin." Severus held out his hand to the boy, waiting for the much too-small-for-his-age boy to take a hold of, which he eventually did though tentatively.

Heading to the bag of necessities that Lucius has already packed up ready to go. Severus rummages through the bag until he got what he needed.

"Hold up your shirt little one so I can wipe you down," he calmly stated not wanting to alarm the boy before getting a few wet-wipes out of the package, ready to rid the boy's legs and bits of urine.

A little shouldn't be without a diaper, everyone knows that.

"My goodness!" Severus stated, not entirely sure what he's seeing right now.

"What is it?" Lucius asked hearing his friend's gasp, just putting the time back into the bag and coming over to see what his mate had found so traumatizing the gasp as he did. "Oh, that looks painful. Goodness me we need to head back to the cabin as soon as possible, a bath and cream will do the trick." Lucius smiles sympathetically at the boy, though he could only look away.

He didn't deserve any of this.

Severus only nodded, too speechless to form words, getting on task to wipe the poor child's bottom. "I know Harry. I know it hurts. It'll be over in a moment, I just need to make sure you're all clean.." Harry winced every now and then but flinched soon after thinking he would get hit for making a fuss of his pain.

Yet that smack never came, only comforting words and gentle hands.

"We're ready to head back if you are," Severus stated while helping the boy put his shirt back in place.

"Yep, we're all packed  and ready to go you got the supply bag dragon Lucy is called out just as Draco walked past with said back as his dad had gotten the 10th bad leaving Severus with nothing as there wasn't really anything else to carry back to the cabin

Yes, Daddy, I'm a big boy," says Draco, lifting the bag up higher on his little shoulders and heading off towards the cabin. He had come here plenty of times to know his way there and back but also wise enough to not wander too far ahead on his own.

"Are you going to walk, Harry?" Severus ask turning to the boy with another smile. Harry nods his head slowly. 

"Big boy. I walk on my own." Severus chuckled at the broken speech hopefully once settled in a proper headspace Harry would be too little and wouldn't need to talk having to be totally reliant on his carer