Chapter 13: Day Before

Harry watches quietly from the doorway as his daddy and Uncle Luci straighten up his new room. Draco had tried earlier to get the younger Little to come to his room to play but Harry was refusing to let his daddy out of his sight.

He isn't entirely sure what happened when they had finished shopping. All he knows is that they went into a big official looking building with a lot of formal people that Harry mostly hid his face from. Then his daddy, uncle and grandpa had talked to one of the formal people while Aunty Bella had played with Draco. After scribbling on some papers everyone cheered and Harry was hugged tightly between everyone before Daddy explained that he never had to go back to his old mean aunt and uncle. And that they would be going away for a long time.

Ever since Harry has been glued to his daddy's side, although Severus has told him that he needs to stay back in order to not get hurt.

"Daddy?" Harry calls once he sees that the crib is finally built and they move on to the weird table like thing.

"Yes, my Little Prince?" Harry giggles sleepily at the nickname before rubbing his eyes. He likes the name a lot.

"I think it's time for a certain little boy's N-A-P," Lucius interjects.

"Daddy hold for 'while?" the Little begs while holding his hands up in the universal sign that means he wants to be picked up.

"Alright lets get you changed then I'll hold you for a little bit. Is that ok, my Prince?" Severus reaches down and cradles the small child before walking, going in the next room over, Draco's bedroom.

Instead of answering Harry nods while sticking his thumb into his mouth.

"My precious little prince," Severus coos as he settles himself into Draco's rocking chair. "I love you so much."

"Love dada oo," Harry sleepily confesses.

"Tomorrow you'll be going to Hogwarts. You'll get sorted into a play group that they call the different houses. Meet all types of Littles with all sorts of headspaces. Daddy will miss you but it's only for a few hours. I'm sure you'll barely notice I'm gone before it's time to pick you up." Severus continues to babble as he rocks back and forth until he's certain Harry is deep within dreamland. Just as he lays his child down he speaks one last time before going back to finish the room.

"You'll never be the unwanted little ever again. As long as I am breathing you'll always be loved and cherished until the end of time. So mote it be."

The End