Chapter 7: Fun in the Sun

The next morning Harry awoke to being in a warmer and more welcome environment than he had ever felt in his life. For one thing, his bum wasn't burning, he wasn't in a puddle of his own waste and best of all he could feel another's arm wrapped tightly around his tummy. BUt he wants to get up now. It only took a couple seconds for Harry to remember whose bed he was in along with the previous day's events.

"Baby Harry, it's too early to be 'wake," Draco's sleepy voice calls from behind Harry, pulling him closer to himself to snuggle with only to open his eyes when his papa's voice rang through the air.

"Actually it's just time to rise." Harry startles at the sudden voice of Lucius Malfoy standing in the doorway, sudden tears prickling the corners of his eyes, wide like a deer caught in headlights. Draco isn't pleased.

"Papa we talked 'bout this. You can't keep making Harry scared no more," Draco pulls Harry to sit on his lap as he sits up to address his father. Lucius can't help but bite down on his lip to stop from chuckling at his son's antics.

"My apologies, Dragon. I didn't mean to startle your friend. I hope he will forgive me," Lucius looks towards Harry with puppy-dog eyes that make both boys giggle. Harry being the kind hearted boy he is, forgave the man.

"Ok, Luc. I forgive oo." Harry then raises his arms on pure instinct as Draco slides off the side of the bed. It looked pretty high up and he didnt wanna fall, so his best bet is to get help. Which Lucius gladly supplies noting the very wet pull-up around the boys waist.

"Hmm, it seems you need a change little one. Who do you want to do it?" Lucius asked knowing that the little black haired boy didn't fully trust him. It seems that Severus and the boy had more of a bond between them. After all neither of them ignored what Harry had called Severus last night before sleep over took him.

"No you, ee do it." Harry pouted meaning he wanted Severus to change him. He didn't feel comfortable with the blond man doing it.

"You want Sev to do it?" making sure understand the boy correctly however at the little nod he knew it was true. "Well I guess we'll have to find that daft man, eh?" the older blonde smiles. Harry, pouting and arms crossed, totally lost in the moment and not realizing he's being rude.

"Daddy no daft." Harry didn't realize what he had let slip from his mouth but yet again Lucius heard the word loud and clear. He knew i his friend was here the poor man would again have a heart attack. Finding the raven haired man sitting in the living room siping at his mug.

"Hey you have a certain little nappy to change. He wants only you," Lucius handed Harry to Severus who took the boy and stood up. After we need to talk." Severus raises an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

He took the little boy back upstairs into Draco's bedroom, laying him down of the changing table in the corner of the room.

"Come on then, lets get you cleaned up mister," the pale man leans over and begins to undress Harry and remove the soiled nappy. Afterwhich changing him into one of Draco's old outfits before heading back down the stairs to join the rest of the family. Severus placed him on the couch beside Draco who was watching some morning cartoons. Harry's attention was immediately drawn to the bright colors and sounds.

Lucius watched his friend settle the Little before heading into the kitchen to sit with him. They needed to have a little chat before anything went farther with little Harry.

"Before we being," Severus settles himself in a chair that has both visibility of the children but out of hearing range. "Do you remember what age range Harry falls into before he ran off." Lucius raises his eyebrow at the question.

"18 - 36 months if I recall correctly. Why?"

"Nothing that just explains a lot of his behavior." Lucius only grows more confused.